Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This is Chicago these folks have never seen one of these bugs before.
    The building is losing it's mind right now since they could not squish it to kill it.
    :runaway:

I suggested the nuclear option. :)

RevoWood123

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2015
    North Louisville (So Ind)
    This is Chicago these folks have never seen one of these bugs before.
    The building is losing it's mind right now since they could not squish it to kill it.
    :runaway:

I suggested the nuclear option. :)

Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens-s576x304-132453.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'd opt for the nuclear option also especially since you would be using it where you work... It might clean the place up some...

Billb, I know I associate the cold with my burning hands, feet and back so you might be right about the difference out there but I'm poor and I will have to make one stab at moving so Ill bet on hot and dry...

besides most of civilization is based around the Phoenix area and even though I'm not big about it the wife seems to want some large stores semi close by...

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Can't wait till tomorrow to work up some loads for my AR. I may just go out back with the chrono and test them instead of waiting till the M&S. Seems a long way to fire 15 rds and find out I have to go back to the drawing board.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    1775, I hate that too, I mean whats 10 or 15 rounds up here in the hood anyways... Atleast I'm shooting into a back stop and not just driving through the streets launching bullets every which way...

The local Police have no understanding of all the gas and time that gets wasted driving out to a proper firing range instead of just shooting in the back yard.... geeze....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1775, I hate that too, I mean whats 10 or 15 rounds up here in the hood anyways... Atleast I'm shooting into a back stop and not just driving through the streets launching bullets every which way...

The local Police have no understanding of all the gas and time that gets wasted driving out to a proper firing range instead of just shooting in the back yard.... geeze....

:ar15::+1:

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

The NS would eventually get mad at you for shooting up their grade. Especially when they find out about the lead, they'd sue you for the clean up costs and lost track time.
    Williams AZ has a safeway, what else do you need?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    The NS has always got my side of town cut in half... You know those big gondolas would be pretty good back stops and maybe after some ventilating they would keep the dang trains back in the yard in Black Oak until they have a clear line into Chicago like they are suppose to....

I can understand occasionally stopping at the subway on 169th. street for lunch but not 24 hours a day....

Bulletsmith..... nice brass.....

I need a Walmart as it is the only place I can get cheap blood test strips and I use a lot of them... Ammo deals are pretty good too....

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    The NS has always got my side of town cut in half... You know those big gondolas would be pretty good back stops and maybe after some ventilating they would keep the dang trains back in the yard in Black Oak until they have a clear line into Chicago like they are suppose to....

I can understand occasionally stopping at the subway on 169th. street for lunch but not 24 hours a day....

Bulletsmith..... nice brass.....

I need a Walmart as it is the only place I can get cheap blood test strips and I use a lot of them... Ammo deals are pretty good too....

One problem is that all the switches into Gibson are hand-throw switches and it takes a while to throw them all.
    Oh, Williams has a Wally-world too.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well they should fix that so I don't have to run around in circles to get home...

hhhhmmmmmmm well that might be interesting but like I said before I'm only going to get to move once so I know hot and dry will work with my pains and blood sugars soooo. But it will be nice to come up to visit you from time to time...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey now I wasn't talking about moving to Illinois or New York or even California... It's Arizona...

but one man's hell is another's paradise...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But at work you cant shot.
    In hell,you can. Lol

Arizona sounds nice but was too close to ca and those crazies. Their ideas are already spilling into az politics as well.

The big 1 just needs to happen so az becomes the new coastlike in that 2012 movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom