Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "blew" ??? :dunno:
    Did he try to use the truck to get into the drive without cleaning the drive?
    He was either trying to get into the house or he was trying to plow. I don't think that is why the truck failed though. Maybe after he got stuck. He slipped off the driveway into grass on the passenger side. It took me over three hours to clear out that drive with my tractor.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    ...at least you have a safe place. LOL

She hasn't said anything about my purchase but does want to go to Baileys tomorrow...... I got my 62gr pulls in and counted 1026 with one I seen that my give me issues. Otherwise they looked great and fairly shiny, so after I do some weighing and seeing where around a 100 of them land on the scale will buy 2-3k more when they come back in stock. They came in a small flat rate box, inside one of those large USPS envelopes, and sealed in a plastic bag. I hope to have 10-15 loaded to test when the M&S comes around.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Since I have a week of laying low to avoid the wife I done gone bought 1k 158gr RNFP 38/357 pulls for 43 bucks. I'm sure she has seen the 5/3 alert for a purchase but oh well I will be in the garage the next few days till the volcano calms.
    Is she mad she got called trigger time in the lowers thread?

Did you process the .223 brass yet? Don't forget about the primer crimp that may have to be removed
    I see what you did there... Thanks!

:popcorn:

He found us...shh...shh

:laugh:
    :welcome:

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Do we have any cool reloading group buys coming up? I was just browsing the primer buy a few years back.

I've got a reason to head down to Indy. in the next two weeks. I was planning on stopping by Bobcat Steel. He seems to have quite a bit of powder in stock, and has what I want in 8lb jugs. Not a group buy, but if you need anything let me know.

What did you figure out was the cause for the oal fluctuation?

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Hey Bulletsmith.... if you see some Accurate #2 down there I could use a pound... Been on the hunt for some for a while now...

Depending on the flooding I might get to try this Marlin 45-70 out sunday...

1775, my hands hurt from loading up 19 mags for the AR..... got one of those MTM magazine boxes and it holds three more mags than advertised..... I think I need two more now....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Andy, you finally came out to see what was going on ey.....

Yeah Jedi tricked old man winter to dump on us once more....

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I've got a reason to head down to Indy. in the next two weeks. I was planning on stopping by Bobcat Steel. He seems to have quite a bit of powder in stock, and has what I want in 8lb jugs. Not a group buy, but if you need anything let me know.

What did you figure out was the cause for the oal fluctuation?
    AS I would lower the handle I would vary my speed and it would cause the piston to hit harder some times. If I went at a steady pace my OAL came out to about the same. Though when I came to the end of my bullets the length went down to 1.14.

Eric she chuckled and that was that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom