Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Soooooo the 1919 ran really good today, although I think I need a new trigger for her...

mark1919hdrfil.jpg
    Probably the last decent day for a while. Glad you got out and enjoyed it!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah it was still under 70 degrees so I froze but making the old Browning sing was awesome....

There was the cool targets too....

19192387hdrfil.jpg

tanner2hdrfil.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've honestly never understood the concept of under staffing only to schedule lots of overtime.

It was mentioned that I was "not a team player" once when I didn't want to stay over into a midnight shift.
    I was already SCHEDULED 64 hours.
    Then, when the Caster went down and I was being replaced by new guys that didn't yet know the job..
    We had been screaming about training and replacements. So.. I wanted management to deal with the bed they made.

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    It was mentioned that I was "not a team player" once when I didn't want to stay over into a midnight shift.
    I was already SCHEDULED 64 hours.
    Then, when the Caster went down and I was being replaced by new guys that didn't yet know the job..
    We had been screaming about training and replacements. So.. I wanted management to deal with the bed they made.

It's a fine line, isn't it? I guess you have to always know where that line is... I don't envy your situation.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have always found that when you excel at your job and make your self "nearly" indispensable you can P*** off the boss pretty bad once in a while without serious repercussions.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm not in the special class yet to own a full auto so this one is in semi auto but she is pretty cool. Eats ammo faster than my business can provide cash for bullets and still not in full auto... Ths is one of JMB's awesome designs, they should have kept it in service, although the big brother isn't anything to be upset about...

I should have her out to a meet & shoot this summer if you want to give her a try....

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Fake cop stops woman on I-65 near Crown Point

I don't see this going well.

"In an effort to prevent others from being victimized by a police impersonator, state police urged drivers to only stop in well lit and heavily populated areas, only roll down their windows an inch or two to communicate well, ask for the officer's identification, remain in their own vehicle and call 911 to provide your location and the license plate of the person stopping you."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I don't see this going well.

"In an effort to prevent others from being victimized by a police impersonator, state police urged drivers to only stop in well lit and heavily populated areas, only roll down their windows an inch or two to communicate well, ask for the officer's identification, remain in their own vehicle and call 911 to provide your location and the license plate of the person stopping you."

Now I have to find the thread where a woman was arrested for doing exactly that.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ndiana-woman-arrested-exercising-caution.html

Woman said safety was reason she didn't pull over for police

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom