• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Well given that you are home on pain meds you should have plenty of time to post all sorts of jibberish to keep this thread at the top of the page.
    Actually not so much on the pain meds. I took one on Tuesday evening and so far that's been it. Maybe I'll stop at the lounge after my appointment this morning.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    1775, that is the one I picked up for my 6 inch GP100. It is probably the best out there for someone that doesn't want to start machining to install the scope. I haven't put mine together yet, I wanted more useable rail so I had a machinist cut a couple more rails in the top for me.
    That's good to hear. I thought about getting her cut but after finding this and seeing reviews as well as your :twocents: can't wait to order and install.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Knee cartilage is supposed to be smooth, like glass. Mine looked like shag carpet. Hopefully it'll be good for another 100,000 miles now.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Made 2 gallons of weed killer & 2 gallons of Roundup. Sprayed my property and 8 others' with the leftover. Good deed for the day done.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Went out to mow the lawn and white smoke was pouring out of the mower. Looked like bad oil if I had to guess. Drained the mower and refilled, all was good. Been neglecting my lawn and having a neighbor's son do it the last 2 times for $10 each time. Needed to edge, weed whack, and pull weeds bad. Took a couple hours, but the lawn is looking good for the 4th. Now I think I'm off to the liquor store to grab a couple bottles of bourbon that are on hold for me.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My lawn tractor is in the shop, as a general rule my big tractor stays OUT of the 'dog yard' but today, with my wife badgering me, I opened up the double gate and took the tractor in to mow.

BIG MISTAKE.

Yard has an expensive aluminum fence.

Big tractor weighs about 7000#, plus the weight of the mower deck, so maybe add another 1000#. Overall length is about 21' or 22' from the front of the Front End Loader to the rear of the mower deck out back.

Big tractor meets alumunim fence. Just barely. Tore out an entire fence panel by the time I got the tractor backed away. If you were within 2 miles of my property you could have heard several variations of the F-bomb.

My wife is leaving me alone now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    My lawn tractor is in the shop, as a general rule my big tractor stays OUT of the 'dog yard' but today, with my wife badgering me, I opened up the double gate and took the tractor in to mow.

BIG MISTAKE.

Yard has an expensive aluminum fence.

Big tractor weighs about 7000#, plus the weight of the mower deck, so maybe add another 1000#. Overall length is about 21' or 22' from the front of the Front End Loader to the rear of the mower deck out back.

Big tractor meets alumunim fence. Just barely. Tore out an entire fence panel by the time I got the tractor backed away. If you were within 2 miles of my property you could have heard several variations of the F-bomb.

My wife is leaving me alone now.
    :lol2:
    My wife would have promptly told me how stupid I was for taking the tractor in there.

Thankfully all of our fences are heavy wooden posts. I may or may not have hit a couple of them over the years with our light duty deck.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh yea... Got these tonight.
    View attachment 39683
    Got both.

The Manhatten is a passable Manhatten but I think its a bit thin, I actually pour it and then add a little bit of Eagle Rare bourbon to it, not much, but just enough.

The Groth is AMAZING.

:lol2:
    My wife would have promptly told me how stupid I was for taking the tractor in there.
    Wife was the one who wanted me to take the tractor in there :wallbash:

Got this one today. Gonna break the seal tonight.

image.jpg1_zps5ek3aq9x.jpg

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Sipping the Groth now. Neat its a bit hot, but with 1 cube its excellent! Gotta be careful or this bottle might be empty by the end of the weekend.

Manhattan will probably be another day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom