• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Good day to be duck with all the rain. Cut the grass Saturday and can hear it growing already this morning. Can do without a bumper crop of mosquitos.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I took the plunge this weekend and spent 89 bucks on Cajun parts for my 75 and 85. Melensdad chime in if I forgot anything, but got extended firing pins with springs, 13 lbs hammer springs, a 13 lb recoil spring, and the block safety spring I also order the hex screws since I was already online. Not sure if I want to take another plunge and start messing with the 85 more as the trigger pulls on both are in the low 5 sa and around 11lbs da. I think I'm pretty much done with the 75 as its a pre B and don't think the other fancy Cajun parts are compatible.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I did have the slim grips on the 85 but the wood ones that came with the 75 feel and look so much better. I did have to dremel the lanyard ring off the 75 in order to put the aluminum ones on that. I did manage to lose the safety detend on my pre B but luckily the omega's will fit. Talking in the dedicated CZ forums on here is like trying to hold a conversation with someone in the woods who is 500 yards away while there is a deer 50 yds out.

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    The bank deposited to the money that was taken, back into my account. There some stress of my shoulders.

Now to do some bank shopping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom