• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I like thumbing through the catalogs and the price lists. Is there a way to do that w/out a drive to naperville?

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I like thumbing through the catalogs and the price lists. Is there a way to do that w/out a drive to naperville?

Yeah you call the home shopping department tell them what you are interested in, and they will send you tons of options to choose from.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    In case anyone is interested, my company is doing a friends and family membership plan. Normally I would not post something from Direct Buy on INGO, but if anyone is thinking about renovating their house, or getting new furniture... Really the best part is the automatic 12% off anything at Optics Planet that you guy from being a Direct Buy member. Past the address below in to get the discount on the membership. It is cheap, and 100% money back guarantee. I know that I'm getting 170 bucks off of the Vortex Scope that I want.

Exclusive Friends & Family Deal From DirectBuy!
    Though you were getting the job down in Morocco at RT 41 and RT 114.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    @ Aclark:
    Actually Blythes is just down the road not even a mile from Warrior Arms. I've bought several items from him now for my AR build and for less than I could have from Blythes. I will be going back for sure.

According to Google:
    Warrior: 8.6 miles from me.
    Blythe's: 8.8 miles from me.
    Too far?

17 miles to Blythes
    21 miles to Warrior Arms

Might check it out at least once to see what he's got/prices, but I don't really trust any shop around here to be competitive and have a great selection.

Thought there was one on Broadway south of 30 in Merrillville.
    There was a showroom there, but it closed a few years ago. Now its just the corp office. My M-I-L has a membership that we use sometimes, but really not worth keeping the subscription full time unless you are doing A LOT of renovation. Some good deals to be had here and there though. However if I remember correctly its all cash and carry, no credit/financing, and the delivery times are SLOW. I think it took about 3 months to get the nursery furniture that my M-I-L bought us.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    What? What! The article says he was CHARGED he is still innocent. That pot they found was planted by the JBTs. Look at that face. He is a good guy just trying to make an honest living and serving his community by running for public office. Cut him some slack. :facepalm: and :faint:

(my purple pen ran out of ink on that one)

^this and the fact that winter is almost upon on. Plus the 14th is my ds bday party so I have to bow out of the last one for the year.
    We really should have it this weekend before winter gets here.

@1775usmarine
    We need to talk at the meet & eat about next year and going over the schedule on what days will work best.

Sounds like a plan and we could use a back up coordinator who is close to retirement in case you can't do it next year or have to miss parts. I was basing the days off the events calendar which showed tomorrow or the 14th as the M&S, but I guess the year is done.

GB the M&E is Dec 4th now due to some group taking over on my originally planned date.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    17 miles to Blythes
    21 miles to Warrior Arms

Might check it out at least once to see what he's got/prices, but I don't really trust any shop around here to be competitive and have a great selection.
    Something is steering you wrong. It is not four miles between the two. It is only three lights North on Calumet from Blythes to Burlington Beach

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Something is steering you wrong. It is not four miles between the two. It is only three lights North on Calumet from Blythes to Burlington Beach
    Sorry I thought google had the same route to both, but it had my going up 49 to Warrior arms. If I use the same route it's: 17 and 18 miles respectively.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    :lmfao:Reminds me of local commercials like Eagle Man.

[video=youtube_share;LurMWA1Psik]http://youtu.be/LurMWA1Psik[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom