Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are you the only one that can babysit these guys?

Sadly I'm the one that designed the work and the one that they ask questions when the design does not match with what the real world conditions are.
    In addition we have made some changes on the fly as things have changed in the time span from design to actual work.
    It's going to be a long 6 weeks for me.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A lady at the Legion has a file on floppy that she needs. It's a .dst file (I think) that she uses for an embroidering machine.
    But she has no way to get the file on her computer.
    Anyone have the ability to transfer the file from a floppy for me?

She didn't say, but I'm assuming 3.5 floppy.

I have a usb 3.5 floppy drive around here somewhere if you would like to use it.

:+1:

bigretic saves the day. Thanks.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bra, it's illiniod, you should have held out for more money after all they expect you to die over there... It's the chitgago way...

MTN... where you going ? Although your going to have to get real close with a 22LR...

We would sit up on a hill side over a dog town and launch 223 anywhere from 200 to 700 yards and watch the festivities begin... If it's SD, watch the red ant hills.... LOL...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Domestic Terrorist.
    Don't play dumb Actaeon277. ;)

You are on the special list since you served as well.
    Make you even more dangerous since I'm sure you have PSTD, hate your country, etc... :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm a proud member of that list... I fought hard to get closer to the top of it too.... Just remember that...

Hhmmmmmmm, I have to call the NSA and demand they give me my texts all back that I lost last week when that truck drove over my phone... They will surely let me talk to them as I'm on their list...

OK OK, yes I was around when they came up with the lists in the first place so that is why I got the position on it that I have...

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    Bra, it's illiniod, you should have held out for more money after all they expect you to die over there... It's the chitgago way...

MTN... where you going ? Although your going to have to get real close with a 22LR...

We would sit up on a hill side over a dog town and launch 223 anywhere from 200 to 700 yards and watch the festivities begin... If it's SD, watch the red ant hills.... LOL...

Will be going to my in-laws in Wyoming. They have dogs in there yard. 30 to 40 yards max. Just gotta move low and slow.
    And there's a 300 yard range in the town they live in. It'll be fun hitting steel with the .308.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Want to make your blood boil? Another proposal!

[video=youtube_share;S7-NevBw2RY]http://youtu.be/S7-NevBw2RY[/video]

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Don't worry GB. I don't see myself taking a $15/hr job anywhere any time soon. Plus, if I were going to do that, I could just wait until $15 is the minimum and work at McDonald's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom