• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Read an article Friday about how a state and ATF used a gun friendly forum to determine that several of the members were considered unfit to be gun owners.
    Been trying all weekend to try to validate the post, but I can not find it again. May have been on the work computer. For the life of me I can’t remember where I read it. Has anyone read this or heard of this?

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Happy Sunday morning with the sun shinning and above 32 degrees.
    Yep, purrfect day to bust out the washcloth and scrub down a few cats. Wet washcloth, rubbin' all over and let them lay in the sun to dry. They're in heaven now.

I was up at 4:30 getting ready to take two into the vet for snip snip. The other three have a reprieve until next Sunday so they got baths.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Read an article Friday about how a state and ATF used a gun friendly forum to determine that several of the members were considered unfit to be gun owners.
    Been trying all weekend to try to validate the post, but I can not find it again. May have been on the work computer. For the life of me I can’t remember where I read it. Has anyone read this or heard of this?
    Use your browser's history from Friday to look at the sites you were at.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    273008499_123148673572191_1660018131982233090_n.jpg

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    We went to maybe 4 food trucks6in galveston/Houston. They were amazing down there.
    Minneapolis, MN has a great selection of food trucks downtown during lunch M-F. I used to go there once a month for work and tried to hit a different one each time. @nonobaddog, do you know if this is still a thing? Haven't been there since 2019.

When I was in the mill there was a taco place in East Chicago called El Gato Meow. I never ate there.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Minneapolis, MN has a great selection of food trucks downtown during lunch M-F. I used to go there once a month for work and tried to hit a different one each time. @nonobaddog, do you know if this is still a thing? Haven't been there since 2019.

When I was in the mill there was a taco place in East Chicago called El Gato Meow. I never ate there.
    No, sorry, I have no idea. I have not eaten lunch in downtown Minneapolis for several decades.

The Wild games, Twins Games and the gun show at the Coliseum are all in St Paul, and I drive around the Cities on my way up north, so I have no reason to even go there.

Added text: I think I remember the last time I ate lunch there - many years ago, probably early 90's, I ate at White Castle in Minneapolis because there aren't any White Castles close to me at all.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I just watched some national news from Saturday that I recorded because it happened to be on after the NHL All Star game. They were making a BIG deal out of cold weather out East. It actually got below zero and they showed pictures of water that had frozen and turned into ice - fricking amazing. WTF?!?
    They must not get out much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom