Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm waiting for ultrasound and blood test to be taken.
    But doc suspects gall bladder.

Then she said to just use tylenol for the pain.
    I tried that.
    9 pm took 2.
    1 am took another.
    Finally around 4 I couldn't take it, or sleep, so I took the stuff I take when my back is bad.
    Finally got to sleep.
    Just woke up cause someone called me.

thanks for asking.
    I was just coming here to ask. I hope you get some relief soon.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

I tried that.
    9 pm took 2.
    1 am took another.
    Finally around 4 I couldn't take it, or sleep, so I took the stuff I take when my back is bad.
    Finally got to sleep.

thanks for asking.
    Gallbladders can be extremely painful. Hopefully the tests done will show the problem. They can escalate the testing too if those don't nail it down.
    When my gallbladder got bad, it got bad real fast and they decided to remove it.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

I tried that.
    9 pm took 2.
    1 am took another.
    Finally got to sleep.

thanks for asking.
    Wife had her's taken out a few years ago. The procedure is not as invasive as it used to be. 3 small incisions if I remember correctly. Then light lifting for a week. Then the food roulette. What is going to trigger an instant BM? Nobody is the same. For Dad is was pasta sauce and watermelon. My wife it was stealing my beef jerky...on the interstate...in the middle of nowhere...me, "Are you sure you want to risk it?"...her, "You need to get me to an exit fast!"...I didn't even get the vehicle to a complete stop at the gas station and she was jumping out! :laugh:

That issue goes away with time.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso

I tried that.
    9 pm took 2.
    1 am took another.
    Finally got to sleep.

thanks for asking.
    Extremely hot shower hitting the spot where it hurts helped me when I was going through a gal bladder situation.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do you mean you can legally carry going back and forth between IN and IL?
    He can since he owns a property in IL and IN.

However he can NOT get out of his vehicle (and carry) when in IL. So he gets in his car in IN with firearm on body. Drives to IL and gets to his property and walks inside the house with firearm on body.

You can do the same but would have to leave your firearm INSIDE your vehicle when you got to your destination in IL.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    He can since he owns a property in IL and IN.

However he can NOT get out of his vehicle (and carry) when in IL. So he gets in his car in IN with firearm on body. Drives to IL and gets to his property and walks inside the house with firearm on body.

You can do the same but would have to leave your firearm INSIDE your vehicle when you got to your destination in IL.
    The clarification is much appreciated! I moved from IL to IN last year, but I still work in IL, so this is good to know.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It was part of the IL license law. It allowed non-residents with a valid license to carry in their vehicle. You have to leave it out of sight and locked in your car if you exit.
    EVEN if you get out to load gas in your car at the gas station.

Do NOT leave your vehicle with it on you.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    EVEN if you get out to load gas in your car at the gas station.

Do NOT leave your vehicle with it on you.
    THIS . . .

But now I own a home in IN and a condo in Chiraq.

The condo has an attached garage on property. This is important. A separate legal garage attached to a condo is NOT an attached garage on property. Totally different legal issue. But if the condo actually owns the garage and is on the same property then it should be good.

I can carry door-to-door. House to house is legal.

But IF the garage was legally OFF property or owned/operate by a separate legal entity, then it would be home to garage to a carry case to be transported into the condo because the garage is technically NOT part of many condo and apartment properties. Lots of BS legaleze in the ILL law to make life miserable for the law abiding. Jump through lots of hoops.

Trying to figure out if I can also qualify for an IL license, but I think I have to show the IL address as primary in order to qualify (???), which is not something I can do.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    THIS . . .

But now I own a home in IN and a condo in Chiraq.

The condo has an attached garage on property. This is important. A separate legal garage attached to a condo is NOT an attached garage on property. Totally different legal issue. But if the condo actually owns the garage and is on the same property then it should be good.

I can carry door-to-door. House to house is legal.

But IF the garage was legally OFF property or owned/operate by a separate legal entity, then it would be home to garage to a carry case to be transported into the condo because the garage is technically NOT part of many condo and apartment properties. Lots of BS legaleze in the ILL law to make life miserable for the law abiding. Jump through lots of hoops.

Trying to figure out if I can also qualify for an IL license, but I think I have to show the IL address as primary in order to qualify (???), which is not something I can do.
    Thank you. That's extremely helpful!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom