Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lot of yard work done today. Man it feels good to be outside in the nice weather

10 lawn bags filled. 1/2 cord of wood cut and stacked. Garden area cleaned out and ready to be tilled. Rearranged the patio and got the furniture out. Ham is in the oven.

Enjoying a beer now
    :nono:
    No beer on the holy day. ;)
    Also no beer as u r not done.
    Casa de jedi still has leaves by the fence line. U clearly have not even started.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    2ATom... yeah life has been beating me up pretty good, but I made it back on here... lol... I guess while I was in missing mode my account had been banned for something. I was like oh no not on a gun site of all places... lol... Anyways... getting back to working again and working on setting up classes and festivities for Live Free's spring Camp Independence next month.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Happy Easter all! Tired, but almost recovered from finishing up midnights, now going to pretend to be one of those normal people. Switcheroo at work, no midnights for the next 2 months…

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Kitties are on strike. I had them out for a couple of hours this morning and then again around noon. Just tried to put them out again and they were all five back inside the house in less than a minute. Too much tree climbing, hole digging, bug chasing and laying in the sun for one day. They say I'm mean and I tell stories.

They say that all that stuff I said about Eater Bunnies and Eater Eggs is a buncha bullstuff. They looked everywhere and didn't see any Eater Bunnies or Eater Eggs. Just a couple Eater Bugs,.....ptui.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi that is way too much pink, I think I should introduce you to my eye surgeon... maybe he can do something for you...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom