• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    2nd time eating at AVGO in St John. First visit there was very disappointing. It was shortly after they opened. Darkkev suggested in the last INGO thread they were good so we figured we'd give it another try. Got to say AVGO fixed their issues and have gone an extra country mile to make things great. Both the lovely Mrs_Bob and I were very impressed with the taste and the QUANTITY of the food.

I ordered the New England Benedict. Got 5 poached eggs!!! My wife got the Bagel Sandwich, not sure how many eggs were perched on top of that, but it was essentially a jumbo omelet on top of a giant bagel. Given the gigantic portions of food we got, the bill at the end of the meal was reasonable.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    2nd time eating at AVGO in St John. First visit there was very disappointing. It was shortly after they opened. Darkkev suggested in the last INGO thread they were good so we figured we'd give it another try. Got to say AVGO fixed their issues and have gone an extra country mile to make things great. Both the lovely Mrs_Bob and I were very impressed with the taste and the QUANTITY of the food.

I ordered the New England Benedict. Got 5 poached eggs!!! My wife got the Bagel Sandwich, not sure how many eggs were perched on top of that, but it was essentially a jumbo omelet on top of a giant bagel. Given the gigantic portions of food we got, the bill at the end of the meal was reasonable.
    Yea we haven't been in a year or so. But it was hit or miss for awhile there.

Family has a ton of experience. You'd think they'd have it all irond out

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yea we haven't been in a year or so. But it was hit or miss for awhile there.

Family has a ton of experience. You'd think they'd have it all irond out
    When we were there, 3-4 months ago, I loved mine, the other two ladies we were with loved theirs, and Mom didn't like hers. I would probably put that more on Mom than AVGO. She is very picky.

radar8756

Works for Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Sep 21, 2010
    Westville, IN
    I'm rather partial to WGN for weather. Not that it is more accurate than flipping a coin, but the morning weather girl is cuter than the one on NBC. Just sayin :fogey:
    They are all very pretty ... ( Cheryl Scott is also a good Dancer )

My Favorite was Kalee Dionne -- but she moved on in her career (along with several others) ... so now its Alicia

kalee dionne 20180101 profile pic  shiny black dress off shoulder.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom