• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Was watching a few different videos and lost a little respect for him.

He did a review of an XDm awhile back, and had quite a few problems with it.

Then, he goes to the SHOT Show and does a long piece with Rob Leatham, which was cool and well done, and then convinces himself to go and do an "update" video on the XDm and sing it's praises.... even thought nothing had changed.

Watching his Smith-Wesson video now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF5Ri4aNbwE[/ame]

srcoley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Greenwood, IN
    I've watched quite a few of his videos. He is very thorough and has a lot of good philosophies.

I think his tabletops are great. He tends to get off topic every now and then, but it's all still informative stuff.

Jon Craig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Lafayette, IN
    He's certainly a "personality" but, in the end, his concepts are good, and he seems to know his stuff. He's opinionated, like everyone in this "hobby."

coda80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    ive used his vids as a guideline to purchase several items and haven't been disappointed yet.

Sanguine Samurai

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Indiana
    I've been a faithful TNP'er ever since I found his channel about a year ago. It's funny you mention the first aid videos because I am in the process of putting together a "Level 2" kit right now. I like his quirks too. It's better than having a Ben Stein drone on and on, or a total D-nozzle talking crap for 10-40 minutes. I respect the messages in his phylosophy vidoes. It is good anti-anti 2A sentement. Not that the info in those videos was any news to me. Rather I'm glad someone has the recourses and guts to post it for millions to see, and hopefully they help change some nay-sayers minds...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom