• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Maybe I haven't given him enough of a chance. I've watched Nutnfancy vids on occasion. I've always had the impression that he was speaking beyond his knowledge. That has kept me from following him. Sorry, no offense to those that like him.

What do I know? I like James Yeager vids. :rolleyes:

HOOSIERHOBBIT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    I enjoy watching his videos. I usually skip the political videos. Honestly I really enjoy seeing his outdoor cooking videos alot.
    I may soon be a Firehole 100 owner!

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I have subscribed to many gun channels and NutnFancy has grown on my as one of my favorites. He's very knowledgeable, he shoots the guns a lot, and I like his personality. I don't want his other stuff. Not really interested in anything he has to say, except guns stuff.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    all channels mentioned in this thread so far...also:
    I'm a big fan of the Moss Pawn guys (Iraqveteran8888).
    I occasionally watch YankeeMarshall and WeaponsEducation.
    and the Sportsmans Channel is loaded with good stuff.

Lonewolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I still watch and enjoy his videos. It is like anything (including online forums) everybody has their own opinions and likes. It is just like what happens when someone sells their Glock for another brand, and people think he just committed treason because they don't agree with their decision/views. I don't agree with some of his political points or opinions in about some gear/guns. But they are just that, HIS opinions. Just my humble opinion.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I don't subscribe to any channels. I mostly search topics on Youtube, not channels. If you bounce around to different videos on a given subject, you sometimes find someone who really has something to say, that you've never seen before.

I do like the guys at Moss Pawn. I've spent far too much time watching "Gun Gripes". Their "Drive By Shooting" video was pretty good.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I've watched several by Nutnfancy and he seems to know his stuff. But there's just something about him that makes my skin crawl. I REALLY like Hickok45. At first glance, he seems to like everything he shoots. But if you watch enough of his videos, he gives subtle clues when he doesn't care for something. I really like his laid-back style and lack of blaring head-banging music at the start of his videos. He also has a pretty subtle sense of humor.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I watch and enjoy most everything he uploads. I haven't watched every video but I do pick and choose what I like. I enjoy his political videos especially, mainly because I agree with what is said. I feel many people think what he says but fear to verbalize it. (just MY opinion). I think like most people he can rant and go off topic, and at times be a bit dramatic, but hey it's youtube. Not everything he says is gospel but I enjoy his views as they coincide with my own. Particularly I like his new series where he helped out Tim Vetere. Blows me away to see the want that people feel to help others. Most of the principals Nutn speaks of have been lost, and as a young buck it is good to see other people have the principles that I was brought up with. I understand he started as a gun/knife/gear enthusiast, however i like how he combines and incorporates his philosophy, values, and views with other helpful firearm information. This is just my opinion, and others may vary, to each their own but he gets a +1 from me.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've never watched his stuff...toooooooooooooo long and boring.

Big fan of hickok45 though.

Last edited:

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Not a fan of Nutn, just too much BS going on in his videos. As for the others named, I do watch some of Yeagers, all of MAC's, Hickock45, but can't do cory and erika anymore. Once they started explaining things instead of doing them, I just couldn't listen. Some people are comfortable in front of a camera or crowd, others not.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    too much mumbling too many acronyms. I tried to watch is stuff, but man, can we just move along with the point?

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I watch him if its a political topic or a review of something Im interested in. I like the guy. He entertains me and we agree on most political ideologies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I look at it as a matter of practicality so what I think of him personally doesn't matter for my purposes.

I think his channel name is apt--at least the "nut" part he fills out well.

Aside from being nutty and long winded and perhaps a bit pompous, I do include his videos as a resource.

If I'm looking for a scope, knife, flashlight, or whatever, I'll watch videos from several sources to get an idea if it's really what I'm looking for, including his. I'm willing to sit through the 30 mins to an hour or so of the self-serving blather because he usually has some descent real world information about the item of interest.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    He actually does a pretty thorough job of reviewing guns...putting them through the paces. I get winded just watching him run through his course/range, which looks really cool.

I do get tired of the surfer-meets-tactical "bro" talk however and I have no enthusiasm for dirt bikes, which seem to be taking over his site/channel as of late.

I think that he has single-handedly created the over-hype for W. German SIGs (watch his P228 review.) German ones and US ones are great too...

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have only watched one and it must have been one of his more verbose videos. I just could not get through it and have not tried watching any since then. The main ones I watch are:

Hickock45 - He can get a bit long winded, but it's in a very different way than Nutnfancy and is fun to watch.
    Military Arms Channel - Excellent videos. I don't always agree with the conclusions, but I respect his opinion.
    TNOutdoors9 - Nice, consistent ammo tests.
    MainPrepper - Sometimes, but not that often. Some good info in there.
    MrColionnoir - Always well done, always entertaining.

Papabeargsh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Anderson
    I do watch him occasionally, but his reviews are so long it's hard to watch. I mainly watch Hickok45 and Military Arms Channel their reviews are full of useful information.

Top Bottom