• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    In the beginning I watched nutnfancy, I really liked his knife reviews. Over time he got more and more verbose. It got to the point I just couldn't watch him anymore. I much prefer the Military Channel now. But every once in a while I check back in with nutnfancy. It seems in addition to being really long winded he is starting to just babel at times. I am not trying to put him down, just wondering if anyone else has noticed what I'm referring to. Who still watches nutnfancy on youtube?

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I never watched that guy! I have nothing good to say about his channel so I'll keep quiet.

Now as far as YouTube goes, that older guy is the way to go. His videos are the best real world shooter reviewer I've seen yet!
    That's only cause I don't gave a channel, yet.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I probably watched all his videos and have been a subscriber of his for years.
    I didn't watch his last political videos (where he kinda lost it to be honest) though but I like all his guns, knives, flashlights and any other stuff he reviews.
    Some might not like his style but he has lots of experience with many kind of gear and lots of backpacking experience so he knows what he's talking about.
    I actually like his long reviews, I dont mind watching a 50 minutes video if im going to spend $500 or $1000 on a gun.
    Sometimes I fast forward depending of what he's talking about of course.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I watch Cory and Erika and Military Arms Channel. Both are INGO members and supporters. Great content and info!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'll listen to a nutnfancy video in the background instead of listening to the radio while at work. I don't take every piece of adivice he gives literally and I was really disappointed that he was voting for Romney and the way he talked to the Ron Paul/Gary Johnson voters in his political videos. On the positive side he does have a way of getting guns to jam and fail in the field that offers another perspective on how good of quality a gun really is. He's a little goofy, but he uses his gear for more than just a range queen trips and I have to give him credit for passing along the information for free.

I watch the following in no particular order:
    James Yeager
    Hickok45
    Military Arms Channel
    Patriot Nurse
    Engineer 775
    Nutnfancy

Some days some of these videos are better than others, but they all have something that they offer us in the form of free videos.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was not intending this to become a critique of other channels. But I have to say if I want information on a gun Military Arms Channel is the absolute best. MAC is concise, precise, facts with just enough opinions to make it interesting.

I watch a few other channels but I just cant set through nutnfancy anymore. I kind of think he has gone off the deep end a bit. I wish him well, he has helped me make decisions on purchases in the past.I think he just needs to take a break and get it together. He might just be a bit burnt out at this point.

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    I listen to a few but not for long periods I mostly watch, Hickok45, Military Arms Channel and some of cory and Erika

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    His run n guns and reviews are always good info, and I think provide another look at things. Like was said above, when he is in the desert putting them through their paces and they jam on every shot, or fails to feed, or to extract, or simply falls apart under moderate use, it does tend to make you think twice about a purchase. If you are going to spend 600 and up for a gun, every bit of information helps the decision making process.

I also sub and watch the Military Arms Channel :ingo:, and like his reviews as well. Again, more data points are always a good thing. Hoping he gets to increase his offerings in the near future, of course. The one thing you have to admit about Nutn, he gets access to all kinds of goodies through that TNP setup.

Hickok45 is another good one, as is Patriot Nurse.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    DUDE. :rofl:

I think the last thing I watched of Nutn's was the Beretta ARX-160 piece from SHOT Show. Oh, and a bit of the recent thread posted here where he had his "woe is me" meltdown. :rolleyes:

I watch pretty much everything MAC puts up, although sometimes I fast-forward through parts of his videos, too. (Sorry, Tim, I guess I'm just a short-attention-span kinda guy)

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I like NTNF but they guy has more words than thoughts. Spit it out already! I just don't have the patience to watch 25 minutes of theory about theory about theory about guns.

Top Bottom