• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Honestly, hasn't everyone wanted to slap the s*** out of a McDonalds employee at one time or another? Most of us just have better judgment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Are the fish fillets that good? I can't bring myself to try one although I might change my tune after reading this.

It's not that they are "that good" but more that all McDonald's food has "crack" (ie some type of addative that makes you crave it more and more) in it and when you don't get your fix, you start to lose it and mood swings and aggravation occur just like in crack addicts, alcholo addicts, etc...

This "mcdonald's addication" is well documented in
    Super Size Me - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the documentary you see just how much the guy begins to crave the food and the mood swings that occur.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Rambone, did you ever hear about the Wendys here in Lake Station. A few years back a guy robbed the drive thru with a knife. Caught him in my backyard. Dont know what happened to him, but I know the dog took him down.

As much as I dont want to say it though, I would probably laugh when I heard this story in person. Wouldn't congratulate someone, but I can agree with them.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Rambone, did you ever hear about the Wendys here in Lake Station. A few years back a guy robbed the drive thru with a knife. Caught him in my backyard. Dont know what happened to him, but I know the dog took him down.

As much as I dont want to say it though, I would probably laugh when I heard this story in person. Wouldn't congratulate someone, but I can agree with them.

I hadn't heard about that one. Sounds pretty intense. To rob a drive thru with a knife takes some skill. Either of these stories constitutes a pretty real threat though to the drive thru operator.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Who among us hasn't felt like doing pretty much the same thing? Just slap a ***** and grab the food that's right there in front of them! A Double Fish Filet will make a dude crazy!

On the other story... HTF can someone rob a drive through with a KNIFE??? Close the damned window on his A$$!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    How funny would it be if this psychopath was climbing through a window in your home? Too bad the McDonald's employee wasn't armed.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was at a McDs drive up window one night many moons ago. It was about 2 a.m. and I had just finished helping a buddy paint his car. For some reason the munchies had hit me strong.:laugh: Anyhow I'm sitting there and the girl asks me to pull forward while they complete my order. I look in the rearview, there aren't any cars sitting behind me so I tell her that I'll just wait by the window and if I see a car come up behind me I'll pull out of the way. Here comes the manager ranting about my being a part of anatomy that is now ********* here. I told him no biggie, if I see a car I'll pull forward otherwise I'll wait for my order. He comes back with my order and practically throws it at me. I get home and open my food, take a bite of the filet and it is still frozen on the inside, it had only been in the grease long enough to soften the outside. I was pretty pissed to say the least but knew better than to go back then. I went back the next day and the REAL manager gave me a bunch of courtesy cards for free stuff. I used to see the night "manager" on occassion and ask him how the fish was today? He apparently got a major reaming over the deal because he would never speak to me directly after that!!:rockwoot:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    They wanted you to pull forward because they are on a timer... same reason you got your fish half frozen. If their times get screwed up, they get in trouble. If you pull forward it stops the timer.

Reckon they could have explained that to you instead of saving time by not cooking your food :D

kramnor54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    the attendant alaways drops my $ out the window maybe ill try climbing in next time an slaping his face

Top Bottom