• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    This happened in New Jersey. It was "after hours" when the lobby is closed.

So how would an INGOer handle this lunatic?

Angry customer crawls through McDonald's drive-through window, attacks employee in South Brunswick | - NJ.com

SOUTH BRUNSWICK — An irate customer at a McDonald’s restaurant in South Brunswick crawled through the drive-through window and slapped an employee before walking out with a fish fillet sandwich, police said.
    The assault occurred at 4:30 a.m. Sunday at the McDonald’s on Route 1 at Sand Hills Road when the customer thought the employee was slow in delivering his order, police said.
    After crawling inside, the man shoved the worker against a counter and threatened him, saying he would be waiting for him, police Sgt. James Ryan said. The suspect then slapped the worker.
    The victim, although shaken up, did not require medical assistance, Ryan said.
    He described the attacker as an African-American man in his 20s, about 5 feet, 7 inches tall, with dreadlocks. He was wearing jeans, a black sweatshirt and a baseball-style cap.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If i saw a guy with dreds climb through a Mickey-D's window, slap a dude, grab a fish fillet and clamb back out... What else can you do but laugh?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    The fillet-o-assorted fish parts is pretty darn good. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do if the folks inside can't understand that it's gotta be served fast and hot!

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I'd shoot his butt! Funny, I stayed in Brunswick for 2 weeks back in Oct of '01; parts of the town are rough, I am not surprised by this story.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't think I'd shoot him? That would only cause trouble. The story dosen't say anything about him being armed... just hungry lol. I agree with "a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do" Sometimes the drive through takes FOREVER!!!

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    The big question is why didnt he get the 2 for 3.49 deal????? WHat a waste!
    Ha ha I can just hear him. WHats taking so long!? or
    What?! I just paid 3.29 for one and I could have gotten 2 for 3.49! Im comin through the window to teach you some manners!

Greenmonsta79

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clay County, IN
    This is per the Mcdonald's training manual, Chapter 2 section 1. If at any point during your shift should the Predator climb through the drive-thru window, make sure to give him the mother alien in the backroom producing the "fish o fillet" sandwiches! :D

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    HAHA...I've had the same thought on my mind a few times, don't act like you haven't! This guy was just ballsey or (drunk) enough to do it. I'd grab a big mac and a 10 piece nugget though. Fish fillet's are gross

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I don't work at McDonalds, but I did once as a young'in. I read this story through the lens of what if one of my daughters got slapped around and chased through a window.

Perhaps a taser in the window or some pepper spray with those fries?

I can tell you that I would take that guy's actions VERY seriously if my kid was the one he assaulted...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If I remember right, isn't the fryer right next to the drive through window? I bet hot grease in the face would teach a life long lesson!!!

That grease is never hot. At least I don't think it is at the McDonald's by my house. I think they keep it at room temperature, like the fries I get. :rolleyes:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    id close the window on him so hed be pinned half way in and then id proceed to kick the sh** out of him!!! then id play the: HOW MUCH BIG MAC SAUCE WILL FIT DOWN THE BAD GUYS THROAT GAME!! my gun would stay holstered the whole time i was laughing my a** off, unless he produced a weapon. id be having some fun, thats for sure. id probly reach through and poor some big mac sauce down his pants too. it would make the sh*t smell go away

Top Bottom