• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Here you go:

BROWNELLS : Schematic for Marlin® Camp Carbine - World's Largest Supplier of Firearm Accessories, Gun Parts and Gunsmithing Tools

I'd say part #29 is what you are after - but there is a schematic for verification.

550-000-289
    Sight Base Screw, Front

Factory Part Number(s):

$3.00

Been dealing with Numrich's since 1987 - they've always done me right - lots of freebies show up in my orders from time to time.

Thanks, the problem started when the schematic for the Marlin Camp Carbine wasn't on line so I had to go thru their employee. She said that they didn't sell parts like that and hadn't a clue about gun models. She put me on hold, got help from another operator who steered her to the correct part. She repeated back to me my order and then somehow instead of the 2 screws that I ordered, I received and paid for 2 mag followers for a 56C.

Good News is that Caleb the Gander Mountain Gunsmith in Terre Haute, replaced my lost front ramp site screw for a small (very) sum and saving me the time & hassle of sending these erroneous parts back to NUMRICH

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    At the shop, I've sent a lot of customers their way and have never gotten negative feedback about it. A friend and fellow INGO member ordered some Galil mags via their website earlier this year - they were described as used, but showed up in new to like new condition and the price was almost too good to be true!

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    I am sure they are good folk, but the 2 times I have ordered from them have been less than stellar.

1) First, part advertised was not correct and would not function as stated.
    2) Part advertised as 'used' good condition, however appeared to have been through several wars, some of them major.

Good news? They took item #2 back (I had to pay shipping) relatively easy. I did not bother to return #1, as it was a small part and not worth the time/money/hassle to return it.

Top Bottom