• ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Numrich Gun Parts

Looking for feedback. My first time order has gone way South and attempting to determine if this is normal or a rare occurrence. Fact, needed a small part (machine screw for front rifle site). Ordered from Numrich and paid with CC (8 dollar shipping for 2 - 1 oz screws) and guess what, received my package with 2 mag followers for a totally different rifle that I do not even own. I have less that 20 dollars invested, so should I take my hosing or attempt to send them back and let them make it correct. I'm leery about paying for more items when they have this first order so mucked up. Customer Service doesn't open until 8 AM so I'm clock watching until I can give them a call.

Part needed is the rear machine screw that holds the front site on a Marlin Camp Carbine. Any other sources

Thanks

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Greensburg
    Numrich Gun Parts

Looking for feedback. My first time order has gone way South and attempting to determine if this is normal or a rare occurrence. Fact, needed a small part (machine screw for front rifle site). Ordered from Numrich and paid with CC (8 dollar shipping for 2 - 1 oz screws) and guess what, received my package with 2 mag followers for a totally different rifle that I do not even own. I have less that 20 dollars invested, so should I take my hosing or attempt to send them back and let them make it correct. I'm leery about paying for more items when they have this first order so mucked up. Customer Service doesn't open until 8 AM so I'm clock watching until I can give them a call.

Part needed is the rear machine screw that holds the front site on a Marlin Camp Carbine. Any other sources

Thanks
    I have ordered tons of stuff from Numrich and had only one issue. I ordered a lever for a Winchester 94/22 and they sent me one for a Marlin 336, how that got messed up I don't know but they fixed it right away and sent me the correct part shipped free and a return package for the incorrect part also.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I deal with numerich ALOT, and they have always had good CS.... they do muck up an order every now and then but they always make it right.

Well, I wish that I could say the same. Just got off the TX with them and I must return ship the incorrect parts back to them and then wait for them to receive them and then to hopefully ship the correct parts. The parts shipped have a totally different part number, different firearm and are not remotely similar in function. So, I'm out postage twice and I still may not receive the correct part from them :rolleyes:

What I need is Item No. 407210F Front Ramp Site Screw

Until this matter is corrected, I cannot recommend them for parts.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    you could make that screw?.... sucks, i feel for ya, not not have a functional gun because of a part that small really gets under your skin..... unfortunatly numerich is about the best to order from and typically have even the hard to find parts.... sorry about your bad experience with them.... did you try to raise some hell with the people in CS about them making you pay to ship it back?

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've had mostly good experience with them. I only had one thing go wrong with them. I ordered what was supposed to be Chinese AK parts, what they sent was AK parts, but not Chinese. I sent them back and got a refund, no problem.

If you could get me some measurements for the screw I might have one at the shop I could give you.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    you could make that screw?.... sucks, i feel for ya, not not have a functional gun because of a part that small really gets under your skin..... unfortunatly numerich is about the best to order from and typically have even the hard to find parts.... sorry about your bad experience with them.... did you try to raise some hell with the people in CS about them making you pay to ship it back?

I've had mostly good experience with them. I only had one thing go wrong with them. I ordered what was supposed to be Chinese AK parts, what they sent was AK parts, but not Chinese. I sent them back and got a refund, no problem.

If you could get me some measurements for the screw I might have one at the shop I could give you.

You try Brownells if you're that disappointed?

I appreciate the kind offers but I haven't a clue how big it is. Fine thread small machine screw flat head, blued looks like a standard part for a Marlin Carbine front site ramp (and it is). I just hate waiting (another 2 weeks without the screw) and out the postage for their pardon the pun screw up. Yes, I did fuss nicely but the CS could have cared less. The numbers, part description and rifle are nowhere close to what I ordered. Looks like to me that the original order taker mucked my order with someone else's or just typed the totally wrong part number :dunno:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I recently ordered some grip screws from Numerichs. After a couple weeks and no delivery I called and they said they had been having problems with USPS and to call back after 30 days if my order did not arrive. I called, they re-sent the order UPS right away. I later received the original order after six weeks. Called them to return it and they told me to keep both orders if I desired and again apologized for the inconvenience.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Over 10 orders here without a hitch. (knocks on wood)

I wonder where some of the parts come from, or if they are cataloged correctly in the first place.
    One screw I received looked used as it had tool marks across the face from a screwdriver being torqued on.
    Not a big deal but the parts hounds might have pulled from the wrong bin. :dunno:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Over 10 orders here without a hitch. (knocks on wood)

I wonder where some of the parts come from, or if they are cataloged correctly in the first place.
    One screw I received looked used as it had tool marks across the face from a screwdriver being torqued on.
    Not a big deal but the parts hounds might have pulled from the wrong bin. :dunno:

It looks like it was the original order taker error because the item numbers and description are totally different from what I ordered and what she repeated back to me

sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I appreciate the kind offers but I haven't a clue how big it is. Fine thread small machine screw flat head, blued looks like a standard part for a Marlin Carbine front site ramp (and it is). I just hate waiting (another 2 weeks without the screw) and out the postage for their pardon the pun screw up. Yes, I did fuss nicely but the CS could have cared less. The numbers, part description and rifle are nowhere close to what I ordered. Looks like to me that the original order taker mucked my order with someone else's or just typed the totally wrong part number :dunno:

If it's the same as a Marlin 60 I'll check it out when I get home today. I may have something laying around.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I would NOT be sending anything back to them on my dime in this case. Their screw up, they eat the cost to reship. I would call back, and work my way up the food chain first.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    If it's the same as a Marlin 60 I'll check it out when I get home today. I may have something laying around.

I have a 60, I'll try to see if they are the same. If I have the 60 here might still be in the gun safe at the other house. Looks like this screw is common to several Marlin Front site ramps

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Never had a problem with them,last order was an ejector for an fal.Three days to my door.I always order online,don't have to talk to anyone and I know it's ordered right.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    UpDate

Had to travel to the BIG City of Terre Haute today and decided to stop at Gander Mountain just by chance that they had my part. Spoke with the gunsmith who was MOST helpful and I'm bringing the carbine in on Saturday and he said that he thought that he could fix me up. I'll advise on Saturday evening if I was successful :yesway:

Top Bottom