• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    Indiana Gun Owners if you'll allow me...

I've never given this forum of open minds it's due credit. From the most rock rib Bible toting conservatives to the religiously cynical and atheist libertarians among us, you have inspired or put into perspective many of the following beliefs.

I'm astonished at the way so many are throwing in the towel. All of the sudden, the country club Republican mentality towards the Constitution has leverage - let us all just roll over on our backs and **** all over our bellies. Some are siding with statists and I'm reading, "This isn't our hill to die on," "We won't fall on the sword for this," "It's a stupid piece of plastic anyway and only good for wasting ammo." It's like being okay with a home invader making off with the mother-in-law's doily because there is no use for it anyway and being naive to think the criminal wants nothing else.

I used to think the Founders and Framers could look down from their Celestial perch and be proud of our stewardship of personal liberty of the Second Amendment and the stalwart defense of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now I'm not so sure.

It appears many have lost their center of gravity. And while your sexual preference is no business of mine, some of you are all to comfortable bending over and grabbing your ankles. These are statist Democrats and castrated country club Republicans. We're dealing with elite class bureaucrats that can't fathom the need for personal firearms ownership and do not believe in personal firearms ownership at all.

They don't want to give you anything! They look not to trade but usurp. If you think giving up bump stocks will get us national reciprocity you're crazy. If you think giving up bump stocks will get deregulation of the NFA or passage of the SHARE Act you're batsh*t crazy...and I'd love to be wrong and eat crow. I believe a lack of fortitude will embolden. They'll be like sharks in the water on the scent of blood. Imagine the sheep giving the wolf a hunk of flesh, certain the wolf will not want more.

I'm mad at none and perplexed at some. We held our ground after Sandy Hook with only conservative and libertarian-minded Republicans in the House and Red State Democratic Senators scared of losing Uncle Sugar's federal benefits fending off guns grabbers in the legislative and executive branches. Now it's mommas birthday, the kids are at grandma's and many are going soft.

Proceed forth as you like, I need you and you need me to ensure the next generations inherit their inalienable rights in a way other generations would recognize. Our opponents see every hill as the hill upon which they'll die. They will stop at nothing, even if generations of incrementalism gets them the euphoric montage of anti-gun orgasms. It's cliche but it's so true, we have to be strong and get it right every time to keep our God-given rights while they only have to get it right once for our God-given right to not be recognized.

This is not the strength of the gun lobby. It's not the strength of gun manufacturers. It's the strength of the Constitution of the United States.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :):

You won't sway someone who is irrational and lives in an alternate reality where they are entitled and no one shall infringe upon their firearms accessories, that isn't even a firearm, regardless of however many get mowed down in the meanwhile by an accessory that was made to fly under the nfa's radar.

They're just going to have to face the facts that this is a stock and it's not a firearm, and it's not protected, and I guess they can continue to rant here about how they're entitled to own one?

starting to sound like millennials aren't they?

So I guess then all the anti-gunners need to do, is ban stocks of any type then. They are not a firearm, and therefore not protected.
    Got it.
    I guess magazine are also not a firearm.
    Front sights
    Rear sights

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I've never given this forum of open minds it's due credit. From the most rock rib Bible toting conservatives to the religiously cynical and atheist libertarians among us, you have inspired or put into perspective many of the following beliefs.

I'm astonished at the way so many are throwing in the towel. All of the sudden, the country club Republican mentality towards the Constitution has leverage - let us all just roll over on our backs and **** all over our bellies. Some are siding with statists and I'm reading, "This isn't our hill to die on," "We won't fall on the sword for this," "It's a stupid piece of plastic anyway and only good for wasting ammo." It's like being okay with a home invader making off with the mother-in-law's doily because there is no use for it anyway and being naive to think the criminal wants nothing else.

I used to think the Founders and Framers could look down from their Celestial perch and be proud of our stewardship of personal liberty of the Second Amendment and the stalwart defense of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Now I'm not so sure.

It appears many have lost their center of gravity. And while your sexual preference is no business of mine, some of you are all to comfortable bending over and grabbing your ankles. These are statist Democrats and castrated country club Republicans. We're dealing with elite class bureaucrats that can't fathom the need for personal firearms ownership and do not believe in personal firearms ownership at all.

They don't want to give you anything! They look not to trade but usurp. If you think giving up bump stocks will get us national reciprocity you're crazy. If you think giving up bump stocks will get deregulation of the NFA or passage of the SHARE Act you're batsh*t crazy...and I'd love to be wrong and eat crow. I believe a lack of fortitude will embolden. They'll be like sharks in the water on the scent of blood. Imagine the sheep giving the wolf a hunk of flesh, certain the wolf will not want more.

I'm mad at none and perplexed at some. We held our ground after Sandy Hook with only conservative and libertarian-minded Republicans in the House and Red State Democratic Senators scared of losing Uncle Sugar's federal benefits fending off guns grabbers in the legislative and executive branches. Now it's mommas birthday, the kids are at grandma's and many are going soft.

Proceed forth as you like, I need you and you need me to ensure the next generations inherit their inalienable rights in a way other generations would recognize. Our opponents see every hill as the hill upon which they'll die. They will stop at nothing, even if generations of incrementalism gets them the euphoric montage of anti-gun orgasms. It's cliche but it's so true, we have to be strong and get it right every time to keep our God-given rights while they only have to get it right once for our God-given right to not be recognized.

This is not the strength of the gun lobby. It's not the strength of gun manufacturers. It's the strength of the Constitution of the United States.

We have compromised since 1934, it will never stop. No more compromising.

:yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is one of the reasons why I'm not going to throw in the towel.
    Cause IT WON'T STOP.

22279944_1937668153174457_1163478500600435295_n.jpg

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Someone, somewhere, mentioned that for how many years the republicans said that IF they had control of the house, senate & president, they would repeal obamacare. They STILL haven't done that and tha'ts supposedly been a major hot button issue for them and maybe Half the general public. This mass shooting right now is numero uno on the minds of almost EVERYONE. If we sit here with our backs turned and say NOT one inch, we look like bad guys, even tho we are not. SO , IF blowing SMOKE up the democrats , rino's , antigunner's, general public, and anyone else's BUTT by saying this or that or feeling this or that, gets us down the road to the next distraction, fine by me! All politicians lie, the antigunners lie so much so often, they make politicians look like boyscouts. So lets just do this time like they always do, SAY one thing , but mean another. HOPEFULLY , IF we play our cards right,(ugg that saying and this happened in vegas) we wont have to give up , wait for it.... NOT ONE DAMN INCH!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    It occurred to me this morning, that the NRA conceding that bump stocks should be more heavily regulated because of their rate of fire, means that they are also perfectly fine with full-auto being heavily regulated. They actually WANT infringements.

The cynical side of me says that without these infringements, the NRA loses their "boogeyman" and their revenue stream.

They less cynical side says they are just trying to control the conversation and dangle a carrot.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    100% legal to shoulder a brace now. It has it’s own ATF letter and everything. Military Arms channel popped a video out in it not too long ago
    [video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=iYMJ9yXVdjk[/video]

So what's stopping anyone from making SBR without paperwork now? Is there still a difference?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bump firing is no longer an expensive range trick. Every lunatic in the USA and many of its enemies now know that a bumpfire has value in inflicting fast damage and terror.

A stupid range toy.

It's an automatic weapon by any stretch of the imagination, if you look at the result rather than parsing the words of a specific law.

It should be banned.

As to the boys with the fast fingers in their belt loops, let them stand there and come up against a soldier or LEO (or even some old grumpy vet) who is shooting from cover at 100 yards.

What's the term? "Pull my finger?" OK. Just stand there a minute.

Banning should be banned.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Bump firing is no longer an expensive range trick. Every lunatic in the USA and many of its enemies now know that a bumpfire has value in inflicting fast damage and terror.

A stupid range toy.

It's an automatic weapon by any stretch of the imagination, if you look at the result rather than parsing the words of a specific law.

It should be banned.

As to the boys with the fast fingers in their belt loops, let them stand there and come up against a soldier or LEO (or even some old grumpy vet) who is shooting from cover at 100 yards.

What's the term? "Pull my finger?" OK. Just stand there a minute.

again for the third time.......ban fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;VB1QlHtOWCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB1QlHtOWCQ&t=7s[/video]

and

[video=youtube;ddPTyoV-Irc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddPTyoV-Irc&t=6s[/video]

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013

^^^^This guy gets it! He and I could be friends but as it is, we will at least be fellow Patriots.

Many, here, have shown their true colors on this issue. (It's a pale shade of yellow)

Top Bottom