• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I joined at a local gun show on Feb 20th of this year.

Should I have seen something in the mail by now?

I am expecting to get a membership card or at least something with my ID# on it?

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I believe they say it will take 4-6 weeks from when they receive the application and money. If you filled out a paper application, there will be some delay for however long the gun show organizers took to mail all the applications. Election season is also pretty busy for the NRA. There may be a little bit of a backlog with all the extra people joining and renewing right around the same time.

Have no fear, you will get your membership packet along with mailers and phone calls every other day for the rest of your life. Just kidding, kinda. You will get a lot of mail and phone calls from the NRA, but you can call them and ask for that to stop.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    They are currently a little behind because of the increase of applications due to the price increase that is coming.

If you joined through a Recruiter at a local show on 2/20 then they should have mailed the applications in that following week. The NRA would have received them the first week of March. I would say you should get something around the end of the month.

You can call NRA Member Services @ 1-877-672-2000 and check on it. You can also use this same number to have them put you on the 'Do Not Promote' and they will only mail you your magazine, if chosen, and your annual 'renew' reminder.

Hope this helps. And thanks for joining.

Jiezh1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2015
    Carmel
    I will say after the initial couple of months of waiting you will have the opposite feeling about the NRA mail...;)

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I get mail from the multiple times a week. If you gave them your email address, look out there too! You will get some good stuff and some stuff you will quickly unsubscribe from.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I joined at a local gun show on Feb 20th of this year.

Should I have seen something in the mail by now?

I am expecting to get a membership card or at least something with my ID# on it?

Was that the Evansville armory gun show? If so I joined at the same time, it took over amonth for the charges to appear on my account statement, and then I just received my first information in the mail Wednesday. Hang in there, it's coming.

Top Bottom