• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigShow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    I would like to have sponsor, could someone please send me the info needed.
    Thank you

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Elkhart
    Do we have any idea how long this sponsorship drive is going on? This sounds like a good way to spend some of my tax money the govt has been so graciously holding on to for the last year.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I decided to upgrade. When I called, I didn't realize that my membership lapsed.
    Oops.
    No matter...they let me anyhow.
    I think I'm gonna take advantage of the insurance they offer if it beats some of what I've got now, and just from listening to some of the NRA Lifers I know...it sounds like it might.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I got my Lifetime Membership back in the early 90's. Just sent an email admitting that I have lost touch with them as well as lost the information that I had.

Hopefully I will get the info back and then maybe send in the money for my wife.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Keep those PMs coming, folks! Growing the ranks is what is all about. Get involved and stay involved in maintaining our 2A rights! If my PM box gets full hang in there I'm checking it regularly.

If this keeps up I might just publish my sponsorship information here instead. :)

No reason I couldn't do that, right? Any risk in it?

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I NEVER advocate lifetime memberships to ANY organization like that.

Even groups like the GOA or SAF, that have never stabbed their members in the back.

You want these organizations to EARN you membership every year.

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

Setting aside my distrust of the NRA (and for good reason), if you really love that organization, you shouldn't be wanting to cheap out on membership dues, which is what I see many people doing as their justification for lifetime membership.

Make any group EARN your membership, every single year. If that group is doing good work, don't cheap out, support them fully.

Don't forget, just joining a group, any group, does little to nothing for your cause. YOU must be involved and YOU must be vigilant. ALWAYS.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I NEVER advocate lifetime memberships to ANY organization like that.

Even groups like the GOA or SAF, that have never stabbed their members in the back.

You want these organizations to EARN you membership every year.

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

Setting aside my distrust of the NRA (and for good reason), if you really love that organization, you shouldn't be wanting to cheap out on membership dues, which is what I see many people doing as their justification for lifetime membership.

Make any group EARN your membership, every single year. If that group is doing good work, don't cheap out, support them fully.

Don't forget, just joining a group, any group, does little to nothing for your cause. YOU must be involved and YOU must be vigilant. ALWAYS.

:):
    Hear that,LOL!.....:):....... Ef'd me on'a '5 year' renewal 'special' few yrs back.......:rolleyes:......

Wait till all these 'new lifetimers' get the letter after letter,after letter(not ta mention beg'n for $$$ ever other week...:rolleyes:)......"Renew NOW at reduced savings. We would hate for you to lose your membership and/or benefits. Our records indicate your membership is about to expire......." Hahahaha......:):

'Ef me once,shame on me,and hope it was good for ya, cuzzzz.....won't get a 2nd chance,hahahahhaha......:):

:cool:

Top Bottom