• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It looks like my current work project will wrap up today and ahead of schedule. It that's the case, I will be able to attend solo on Friday and then I won't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off when I bring the kids on Saturday.

:bacondance: :alright:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I don't have any Ingo gear to wear but I'll be there throughout the weekend but basically just look for the whitest looking Jesus walking around with an osprey backpack.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Of course that begs the question, how many INGO thongs do you have, and (I hesitate to ask this), but are you layering these? Just trying to understand why more than 1, though really I could just stop at why...

He probably has all of them!

He must be wearing several just in case he's spotted by a fellow INGOer fan of his, and has to sign a thong and give it away.Just a guess. :dunno:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Of course that begs the question, how many INGO thongs do you have, and (I hesitate to ask this), but are you layering these? Just trying to understand why more than 1, though really I could just stop at why...

Something along the lines of Dance of the Seven Veils?

Perhaps one of the knife vendors at the convention will have pokey stuff for eye stabbing.

5912833d044bee0f2e4a8dd16b0f782f--african-artists-dancers.jpg

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Well rats, the weather scrubbed my flight to Indy today, try again tomorrow. Still plan to be there Friday.

I’ll be the middle-aged white guy in the camo baseball hat with an American flag, untucked dickies shirt, and tan cargo pants. Can’t miss me.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well rats, the weather scrubbed my flight to Indy today, try again tomorrow. Still plan to be there Friday.

I’ll be the middle-aged white guy in the camo baseball hat with an American flag, untucked dickies shirt, and tan cargo pants. Can’t miss me.

Well, that narrows it down :laugh: Keep an eye out for INGO bling. I know at least one is fellow Blue-ID Mafia.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It looks like my current work project will wrap up today and ahead of schedule. It that's the case, I will be able to attend solo on Friday and then I won't have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off when I bring the kids on Saturday.

:bacondance: :alright:

No work for me Friday. I will be heading downtown just as soon as I get my kid on the bus for school.

I printed up a T-shirt with my avatar on it for INGO meet and eats. I figure I might just wear that. Feel free to say hi.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’ll be there all three days, open to close. I’ll be wearing whatever I put on when I wake up. I don’t plan my clothes that far ahead, you’ll be lucky if I get pants on...I may have a black TAD Fastpack Lightspeed, or an HSP Flatpack in grey to haul swag, but I’m not sure.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I will be there Friday, will be bringing my TAD EDC Lightspeed with my in Coyote (it will have my gold INGO patch) probably my INGO or Military Arms Shirt as well. I have not decided if I am open carrying yet , tempted to break out my Milt Sparks 55BN trimmed in shark

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    I will be there Friday, will be bringing my TAD EDC Lightspeed with my in Coyote (it will have my gold INGO patch) probably my INGO or Military Arms Shirt as well. I have not decided if I am open carrying yet , tempted to break out my Milt Sparks 55BN trimmed in shark

I read somewhere that due to Trump attending on Friday, the secret service will be in charge of secureity and NO weapons will be allowed in the building before or during his visit. Not sure if all the specifics, but just a heads up.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I read somewhere that due to Trump attending on Friday, the secret service will be in charge of secureity and NO weapons will be allowed in the building before or during his visit. Not sure if all the specifics, but just a heads up.

Trump and Pence will be at Lucas Oil Stadium, NOT the convention center. It's GTG to carry at the convention.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

(Whispers) Doooooo it.

Top Bottom