• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    Sup fellow INGOs, just reminding that you can contribute to NRA when you purchase anything from https://smile.amazon.com/

When searching for items and you find something that's on amazon, it defaults to regular amazon.com site. You can add that item to the cart or save to wish list. Close that amazon.com site and open https://smile.amazon.com/. Those items will be on your cart or wish list and check out from there.

Happy shopping!!!

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Been using it for years. I saw a pop up that said almost $14k has been donated to the NRA. Every little bit helps!

Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I have actually been using it for years for the St. Jude's Children's hospital. As much as I would love to support the NRA, it would be hard to abandon the little buggers at St. Jude's now!

Tanfodude

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    4 Seasons
    I have actually been using it for years for the St. Jude's Children's hospital. As much as I would love to support the NRA, it would be hard to abandon the little buggers at St. Jude's now!

You can still donate to St. Jude in other ways though as they have more options when it comes to that. Just make sure you let them know that you don't want those address stickers anymore.

nickatnight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Shelbyville
    Wow! I didn't know anything about this. I have shopped on Amazon for years and never knew. I don't understand why the liberals haven't targeted Amazon for this. The NRA's non-profit status is continually questioned by liberals... Don't get me wrong; I am an NRA member and I want to get the life membership. I'm just saying; I don't understand the liberal machine.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Thanks, NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund also thanks you for the info. Wish I had known about this years ago. It needs to be stickied.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    When I click the link it gives me 5 options to which I can donate... None are the NRA.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Midnight rider marksmen is another good cause. (Revere's Riders)

I just wanted to remind everyone that Smile does NOT take the place of your regular cash donations. Please continue to contribute as you normally do to your preferred charity. Smile only gives a half of a percent of your purchases to the charity, so its a pittance.

Quick math: If you normally donate $50/year to the charity of your choice, and decided to stop in lieu of the smile program, you would have to spend FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS at Amazon for your charity to see your normal $50.

So go ahead, sign up for smile, but dont forget to continue to contribute to them as you used to. Smile is a great bonus, but no substitute for regular cash donations.

Top Bottom