• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Utah concealed carry permit classes!
    Utah allows non- residents to receive their permit and has reciprocity and/or recognition with 33 states including Ohio.
    The course is a 3-4 hour course costing $185.25 + shipping.
    Price breakdown $120 for the actual course fee and $65.25 for Utah’s application fee.
    If you’re interested in taking this course please contact Native Executive Security at 317-776-0637 and ask for Keith.
    Our instructor holds public classes at the Indiana Gun Club on Saturdays at 3:00pm. Dates vary due to gun shows and other courses he provides. He is also a NRA certified Instructor and does teach NRA courses. If you have groups of 4 or more he can do private classes at your home or place of your choosing.
    Must be 21 or older to take the Utah course and cannot have a criminal background, including RECENT DUI's.
    You can sign up for NRA courses by calling the same number above or pming me. NRA Firearms Training and Personal Protection in the Home are the two courses he is teaching at the moment. Please feel free to call for our schedule. Once I get things more set up I will be posting actual class dates on here for everyone.
    If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or call me at the above number.
    Thanks everyone looking forward to hearing from you. Make it a great day!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    I was told 7 years, and that even then there is still a chance you might get denied after sending in. I ammended my statement using the word Recent thank you for the correction.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    We have a class on Feb 5th at the Indiana Gun Club. 14926 E. 113th st. Fortville, IN 46040. The class will start at 3:00pm so be a little early. Class runs for 3-4 hours. Course fee is $120 and there is a Utah Application fee of $65.25. All materials provided.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    bumping to remind you all that we still have a class Saturday Feb 5th. With the new pending law coming from Utah it might be a good idea to get your permit now!

We are trying to add a February 12th date if there is enough interest. Please let me know if you would like to take the Utah course so I can set this up. Thanks Everyone!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom