• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

The sign of true genius will be someone in the town of Lancaster, York, or Reading tourist section moving with lightning speed and saying, "Come on over HERE! You and the guns are WELCOME! We will give you 25% off for the use of our display center."

All of these towns are nearby and could use the money and tourism. Forget the organizer. At this point you have a list of companies that were going to attend. Call 'em and do it yerself.

Alas, I don't expect such.

Regards,

Doug

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Too bad the national media didn't cover this story. Where's Fox News?

I have to admit I'm confused by this. I posted the link where National Public Radio broadcasted it, and it was indeed a national broadcast. Someone in the national media did cover it, or I wouldn't have been aware of it.

News comes in more forms than the television variety, which in my opinion is usually the worst form. TV news is more worried about being first than being right, is more about sensationalism since they want to grab your attention immediately, and has the least in-depth coverage since they have such small segments before moving on to the next non-story.

Top Bottom