• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They were kicked because of bogus signatures.

Now we want shenanigans in elections? (well, if it's our team it's OK)

Kind of like when bogus signatures in South Bend got obammy onto the Indiana ballot.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah. He was double crossed by a Dem claiming to help him.

I wonder if he can be sued for tampering with an election? Knowingly providing fraudulent materials to an elected official with the express purpose of causing the candidate harm? If Dems didnt typically get a pass, it would be awesome for him to be jailed or fined out the butt for tampering with the democratic process. IMHO this is no different than destroying ballots.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Must be an awfully profitable job to go to the lengths people do to get into political office. Funny, I don't recall elected politicians getting paid millions of dollars in salary, I wonder how they all seem to leave office 10 fold wealthier than when they took it?

Do a search for the wealthiest counties in America and let me know what you find.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yeah. He was double crossed by a Dem claiming to help him.

I wonder if he can be sued for tampering with an election? Knowingly providing fraudulent materials to an elected official with the express purpose of causing the candidate harm? If Dems didnt typically get a pass, it would be awesome for him to be jailed or fined out the butt for tampering with the democratic process. IMHO this is no different than destroying ballots.
    Well he has a felony already for doing the exact same thing...

What I want to know is who recommended him?
    Must be an awfully profitable job to go to the lengths people do to get into political office. Funny, I don't recall elected politicians getting paid millions of dollars in salary, I wonder how they all seem to leave office 10 fold wealthier than when they took it?
    Easy, it's what's called insider trading. And is illegal for us peons. If you know what company is going to win and which is going to lose on a large govt contract. I believe it was Pelosi who make a large purchase of stock in a EV manufacture(s?) shortly before Biden announced he was going to transition US govt vehicles over to EV.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Kind of like when bogus signatures in South Bend got obammy onto the Indiana ballot.

Did not remember that…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Interesting topic. They all used to be mostly the wealthy areas around Wall Street, and a couple in LA, none in DC or burbs. Now they are mostly in DC area, where is @Leadeye to add follow the money…

Laws are for sale as is their interpretation by the bureaucracy, it's the most lucrative game going, like picking up gold or diamonds.

Microstamping is back in New York so licenses will be sold and fees collected, a percentage of which will be kicked back to Tammany. A discredited technology for years, it's never died because of woke politics and lucrative contracts.

Your leadership sits in places like Black Whiskey in dc sipping van Winkle's while eating lobster and Beluga sandwiches and laughing about "representation" and "the people".

They concern themselves with their appearance on the world stage as players.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Red flagged for a misdemeanor?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018