• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    I became a lifer last month myself. Should have done it years ago and saved a bunch of money. I've been a member since the 70s and paid dues every year.

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Yes, you can do quarterly payments or monthly payments... You can do them at $25 a quarter if you choose.

I know the website says that the LT membership is $1000... I called in and they told me if I wanted the $500 LT they would do it, but I do not get the cool bomber jacket. I just put down $250 and and am doing 10 monthly payments of $25 bucks...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Yes, you can do quarterly payments or monthly payments... You can do them at $25 a quarter if you choose.

I know the website says that the LT membership is $1000... I called in and they told me if I wanted the $500 LT they would do it, but I do not get the cool bomber jacket. I just put down $250 and and am doing 10 monthly payments of $25 bucks...

I got my cool bomber jacket, but I paid the full price too. $750 at the time.
    I do like the jacket.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, so how much is a lifetime membership? I just did another year, but it sounds like calling them is the way to go. I'm not really interested in the jacket. Can I do the $500 online?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Welcome to the club, and thanks for adding your muscle to the fight. Bill Clinton and Janet Reno (* shudder *) was what did it for me. I have a feeling Obama's recent antics will convince some people to join up.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Okay, so how much is a lifetime membership? I just did another year, but it sounds like calling them is the way to go. I'm not really interested in the jacket. Can I do the $500 online?

Yes Que, you can. Or you can call the customer service number in the back of your magazine and give them a credit card number over the phone.

Well, I thought sure you could do it online, but I can't find a link.
    You may need to call.

Last edited:

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Good! I became one a few years ago thru a discounted fee. Now think about doing the same with Gun Owners of America & getting friends to join both.
    Glad to have you as a fellow life member!!!

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Right now you would have to call in to HQ or you can still do the $500 life time through a recruiter (like me :D ) if you pay in full with credit card.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good job and thanks to all who contribute.

Just an FYI that if you are a life member right now you can upgrade to benefactor for only $200. Normally that's $1000 to become a endowment member. Pretty good deal and obviously they're trying to stuff the war chests for upcoming elections.

***edited to change "benefactor" member to endowment member***

link? i can't find it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks for the info. I just became a lifetime member or I guess I will be September 2017. :):

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I became a lifer last month myself. Should have done it years ago and saved a bunch of money. I've been a member since the 70s and paid dues every year.
    In the 70s The Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association asked to see a NRA card to shoot. Several friends fathers were Life members and they recommended if I was going to shoot I should just become a Life member. I took their advice and purchased a Life membership without ever becoming a Annual member. I upgraded my membership several times as discounted upgrades were offered. After I upgraded to Benefactor I received information about the "Ring of Freedom" level. I waited to upgrade the ISRPA membership until I was eligible for Senior Life. After retiring I probably would have let Annual memberships lapse as I do not shoot competition any more. The earlier you become a Life member the more you save. I also became a Life member of the Police Marksman Association. I shot their PPC matches but after it was sold they stopped holding matches. PMA then became a magazine subscription and then an online site. I did not signup for the web sight, so apparently, I was dropped from their membership. That life membership did not save me money.

Top Bottom