• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I have to agree. It is a nice light gun but I only pad a few hundred more for the JP over the noveske and JP is a much better value for the money.

JTB4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2013
    United States
    I do like the behind the scenes gunnuttery. But Noveske? Yeah whatever, parts is parts, as long as it runs who cares.

Parts are most definitely not parts and the difference between a Noveske and say a DPMS is apparent as soon as you pick it up. Not to mention Noveske's cold hammer forged chrome lined barrels. This was how John got started and is the core of what makes Noveske's sought after for their durability and accuracy. A Noveske barrel is the same quality as an M249 SAW but in a 'light' contour. I personally own Noveske(s) and have used the 14.5" 'Afghan' upper on a Colt M4 lower while deployed. If you're plinking you're right - who cares. But if you want the best, you do some research...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yup, yup, got 'em too, shoot the snot out of all them. Noveske is highly recommended by people in the know and has a strong reputation.

If it gives you confidence, cool, but they are no different then the bazillion other choices we have today (which is a good thing).

Top Bottom