• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csaws

Master
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Outstanding targets!!

Instructor hats off to Lars for setting the ego aside and taking the instruction. You were the kind of student we all enjoy having on the line, "receptive". It paid off and now you have the skills. Practice them and you will only get better.

I had a big grin on my face as I changed the line under my forum name this morning. I would love to change it to "INGO members can outshoot arfcom members with a rifle". We just need to forge a bunch more INGO riflemen on the anvil of Appleseed.

2010 is coming and we will have twice as many Appleseeds as we did this year, who would rather shoot a rifle than type on a keyboard?

YHJ

Me

I have now said this for a year and a half but I will be there in 2010, probably Riley. I will however have to attend one before or after 5/9/2010 and before October 1st (ish) 2010. It seems alot of these are on hunting weekends and it is hard to take time out of the woods. Although I will tell you after the woods weekend I had on the 28th and 29th and as close as I was to Riley (I could hear the shots from you guys while I was sitting in the tree stand) I sure was wishing I was freezing with you guys.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Me

I have now said this for a year and a half but I will be there in 2010, probably Riley. I will however have to attend one before or after 5/9/2010 and before October 1st (ish) 2010. It seems alot of these are on hunting weekends and it is hard to take time out of the woods. Although I will tell you after the woods weekend I had on the 28th and 29th and as close as I was to Riley (I could hear the shots from you guys while I was sitting in the tree stand) I sure was wishing I was freezing with you guys.

April 17-18 is a big weekend for us. I don't know that we'll have Riley that weekend, but I know that Cloverdale has a shoot already scheduled for those days. Sign on up and we'll see you there!

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    you don't know the half of it :D:D

True dat...

And even more fun instructing. I love watching the light bulb go on when a shooter "gets it"... right about as much as I love the look on their faces when the targets are scored and the announcement is made that another Rifleman has been forged on the anvil of the AQT.

I took my first drink from the firehose a little over a year ago. I decided then and there that once I had earned the right, I would be instructing, because I felt at home... taking couch potato US citizens and making them into Americans in the traditions of our Founders.

The hours are long. The pay is not monetary. The bar is high and the demands on mind and body are exacting. The story is intense. I can think of no weekend pursuit in which I have partaken that is as much sheer fun or as wholly worthwhile. We are in the process of awakening Americans and saving a country in a way that shows what necessary, righteous violence achieved while at the same time stressing the message that we wish to never need to engage in that kind of action again.

I think it was JFK who said that we would have enough weapons when we knew we would never use them. We wish to impart the tools to our shooters that we hope and pray they will never have need to use other than when hunting game or shooting paper targets. We also impart the knowledge that citizens sit on the couch... "American Idle" as I refer to them. I prefer Americans Active.

Fun? Hell yeah it's fun. Come see for yourself.

Blessings,
    Bill

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom