• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Pit Stop Smoke Shop's 1101 Cigar Lounge is having another Cigars & Guitars night on Thursday November 15. People have asked when we would invite the INGO crowd again so here it is! OPEN CARRY NIGHT at the 1101 Lounge.

As usual: Cigars are optional. We don't put any pressure on non-smokers to smoke. Also, Open Carry is optional. CC is fine too! Gun talk is mandatory and it would be nice if you enjoy the guitar player that we feature.
    Picture7-1.png

We will have a factory rep or two attending and will be featuring COMACHO, Room 101 and CUSANO cigars at the event. Buy 3 get 1 free deals will be offered, possibly other deals too. There will be 30% off discounts on many accessories like many of our humidors, premium cutters and lighters. We will have some of the Room 101 Namakubi (Severed Head) cigars at the event too and these are really nice cigars, with a dry spice and yet medium/mild intensity so its not overwhelming.
    IMG_3216.jpg

The 1101 Lounge is located 1/4 mile west of US41 on the south side of US30.

Picture6-1.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Typically most show up near the beginning, 6-630 ish. With stragelers arriving throughout the evening. I'm planning on arriving around 5ish and staying til the end. Unless of course I'm sleeping.

Assuming Andy is awake, he'll be here from nearly open to close! And it does seem like the INGO crowd typically shows up earlier in the evening. Those who don't smoke cigars tend to drift away after about 90 minutes of gun talk. Those who may smoke a cigar will often stay until past closing while the ladies running the cash register lock things up and then we walk them out to their car(s) about 9:30ish.

Bill B stopped in today, he is claiming that he is going to punk out on us. Something about a deer stand, his wife, and the need to get some fresh meat into the freezer. So its unlikely we will see Mr or Mrs B.

I'm waiting to hear from aclark . . . his wife is due to give birth to their first baby any day (may have already had it?). He may be ready to get out of the house for a night by the time this event comes around :):

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The wife said thanks. I'm sure you see the purple in that :)

Hey, I'm just trying to help you out of a jam. :ingo:

Would you like me to call you "into work" because of "an emergency" delivery that "only Jay" can handle because it requires your "special customer handling skills"?

Seriously too bad you can't make this one. The cigar broker who is sponsoring this has several different brands from very mild to intense, and from smooth and creamy to spicy in flavor profile so there is pretty much something for everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom