• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    WOW!!! Robinson did look good for any year player let alone only second year and second start. I do wonder how long he can take hits like he does though.

On another note....ND looks pretty good when Crist is in there but if we have to trust in the freshmen we are screwed:D

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Pretty exciting game! ND played pretty well considering the play of the back up QBs in the 1st half. Man what an ending!

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Way to go showboat. Throw the ball down in celebration 2 yards before you make it into the endzone.

I wish plays like that could be reviewed.

It would be nice to see them get a slap in the face for doing that...I bet they wouldn't make that mistake twice.

Yeah, if that were my kid, I'd have him on the phone as soon as he got out of the locker room / post game film session chewin his rear end.

I'm sure he'll hear it from the coaches anyway but sheesh...

To be honest though, I don't think he really MEANT it as showboating. I think he was trying to just do the whole "score my touchdown and leave the ball here" thing which is widely recognized as "NOT" showboating.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yeah, if that were my kid, I'd have him on the phone as soon as he got out of the locker room / post game film session chewin his rear end.

I'm sure he'll hear it from the coaches anyway but sheesh...

To be honest though, I don't think he really MEANT it as showboating. I think he was trying to just do the whole "score my touchdown and leave the ball here" thing which is widely recognized as "NOT" showboating.

Nah, it wasn't excessive showboating by ANY means, but he has eyes and can see where the endzone is...How is he going to make that "mistake?":n00b:

I prefer the guys that act like they've been there before and hand the ball to the ref. BARRY SANDERS FTW!

DagerOne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    A classic example of Charlie W style football. Out-coached and a reminder that prevent defense does nothing but lose you the game. Will ND ever learn. Hats off to Michigan, they were the better team and deserved the win today.

I have to disagree...the defensive scheme at the end of the game wasn't different than earlier. ND played 2-on-3 with a safety over the top against the receivers in that set all game. The difference was that Michigan actually went to that side on the final drive. Frankly, I couldn't understand why they didn't do it MORE during the rest of the game. It was a gimme 6 yards every time...more if a tackle was missed.

Injuries are a part of the game, but for all of Robinson's glorious stats, it's pretty clear that ND was a different team when Crist was playing and while the injury didn't "cost" ND the game, it certainly affected the outcome. Even my Michigan-fan friends admitted as much.

Oh, and kick the damn field goal, Kelly. 21-10 at the half is monumentally different than 21-7.

Go Irish, beat Spartans.

Top Bottom