• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Anybody else excited that college football is finally back?!?! ND kicks off in about 45 minutes and we already had a huge breakfast and have BBQ cooking for lunch. I can't believe how much I have missed it.

As far as ND goes I think it will be an okay year and should be great to develop a lot of young guys along the way. What opinions do others have about ND or even your favorite team?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Grew up an ND fan as I was from Elkhart. When I got a little wiser to the world I realized how over hyped and overexposed they are. Sure they have a winning tradition, but I wonder how many skeletons are cloistered away deep in some South Bend Church's closet? Now I hate Noter Dumb worse then I hate spinach and spinach makes me puke!

Oh.....and BTFU!

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Well, MrsGBuck is a Boilermaker, I grew up in a family of Hoosiers, and ND hasn't won anything of significance since I was born. That said, I will root for all three of them until I die. I just wish ND would live up to their hype ONCE in my lifetime.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Love the hate:D They do need to step up this year for sure. As far as teams go I root for all the Big Ten except Michigan and Michigan St. I really think IU will be a big turn around this year

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    What's the ND stadium firearms policy? Do they have metal detectors or anything going in?

No metal detectors, and I don't know their gun policy but doubt they are big on them. They don't even sell beer in the stadium. I'm heading up there for the game tomorrow and would tell you if the disclaimer on the tickets or info sent with them has anything but I'm at work.

Luke76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Lafayette
    No metal detectors, and I don't know their gun policy but doubt they are big on them. They don't even sell beer in the stadium. I'm heading up there for the game tomorrow and would tell you if the disclaimer on the tickets or info sent with them has anything but I'm at work.

So just CC and I should be ok?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Early season...pivotal game for the Irish.

If they can't beat PU - and some pundits have their doubts - this will be a LOOOOOOONG season. They actually have a tough schedule this season.

Top Bottom