NOTICE THE NEW PHONE BOOK COVER? PRO 2ND!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    The folks at SEI Communications ARE very pro-2nd Amendment folks! I swear half or more are members of one of the fish and game clubs I belong to. Also, their headquarters is located not too far from where the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association is hence the colonial style theme.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The folks at SEI Communications ARE very pro-2nd Amendment folks! I swear half or more are members of one of the fish and game clubs I belong to. Also, their headquarters is located not too far from where the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association is hence the colonial style theme.

Ah Friendship, IN and the NMLRA. That makes sense.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    .--. .... --- -. . / -... --- --- -.- ..--.. / .-- .... .- - / -- .- -.. -. . ... ... / .. ... / - .... .. ... ..--..

Flinttim

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    When I go down to the 'Ship in June I need to drop by SEI and pick up one of those. Nice !

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just wait, the libs will be targeting SEI Communications.

No... the libs will say that they support 2A as long as you use the rifle that that picture shows. Nothing wrong with that rifle. It's just those evil black rifle all of you own *cough* ARs* cough* that are bad! :D

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    No... the libs will say that they support 2A as long as you use the rifle that that picture shows. Nothing wrong with that rifle. It's just those evil black rifle all of you own *cough* ARs* cough* that are bad! :D
    Sure, and when somebody is breaking into my house I just need 15 to 20 of said rifles and at least two people capable of reloading them quickly. They can just cycle loaded rifles into my hands as I drop discharged rifles at my feet.

That sounds feasible in a home-defense situation... right?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sure, and when somebody is breaking into my house I just need 15 to 20 of said rifles and at least two people capable of reloading them quickly. They can just cycle loaded rifles into my hands as I drop discharged rifles at my feet.

That sounds feasible in a home-defense situation... right?

1 shot 1 kill you know. Besides that is what you have the bayonet at the end for. No one needs more than 1 round you know. :laugh:

billyramair

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    Columbus area
    I love that, might even frame the cover. Definitely one phonebook everyone ought to have, and shouldn't shoot. Everyone that gets one should call SEI and tell them of your approval and appreciation!

Top Bottom