• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This thread can't be for real. There must be a cool rifle in the classifieds or something. Come on, you can do it! Only a few more to go. The political section is the right forum to rack up the posts.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This thread can't be for real. There must be a cool rifle in the classifieds or something. Come on, you can do it! Only a few more to go. The political section is the right forum to rack up the posts.

idk I think it's for real his opinion mirrors that of many others

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I was thinking the same thing, then I noticed....
    IDK, he has been a member for 2 years now
    Maybe he's just reached the breaking point.:dunno:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    idk I think it's for real his opinion mirrors that of many others

His opinion is fine. I'm just wondering where this is coming from. It just seems kind of random considering the debates were last night and nothing has really happened today. :dunno: I hope it's a rifle or maybe something 80-proof.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i dont recall a bunch of ira leprechauns hijacking,crashing into, blowing up,or attacking anything american.
    ira -europes problem
    muslim terrorist- every no muslim countries problem

You completely missed the irony of this, didn't you?

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    nah im not in the market for anything honestly i dont care what i could buy with my frequent poster miles. all i wanted to do rant in what i felt was freindly territory . my wife isnt political and she hates when i go off . but apparently i was wrong in assuming which direction the members here leaned.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    nah im not in the market for anything honestly i dont care what i could buy with my frequent poster miles. all i wanted to do rant in what i felt was freindly territory . my wife isnt political and she hates when i go off . but apparently i was wrong in assuming which direction the members here leaned.

Dude, vent all you want, thats what we are here for. Well, we may mock you, make fun of you, etc....but is is all good :D

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Actually you were completely in line, until you didn't say you'd rather Gary Johnson but will vote Romney for the lesser evil. That was where you lost them.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    i want that piece of feeces outta there!
    as for libya? who knows. where do they stand on our mideast terrorist sympathyzer(SP?) s**t list? i personally think that the whole area should be turned into glass then let isreal take what ever part of it they want. its a damned shamed that we helped the afgans defeat the russians look where it got us.

:ugh: I give up.... **** it, turn it to glass

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    face it the man doesnt have a chance. yes he will get alot of votes but the mojority are scared poopless of someone with out a D or an R next to their name . a vote for an independent now is nothing more than a vote for obama.
    n i think ross perot is to blame didnt help that ron paul looked like they could be realted.jmo

Top Bottom