• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Thanks for all the positive vibes and thoughts. He's doing great, acting like normal. Luckly he already had a doctor check-up scheduled for today so we might be able to get another x-ray to track it's progress.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Glad it hear that he's doing well. Those are the kind of events that can really freak you out as a parent. I can still remember the look on my mother's face when I was about his age and she just found out that I had swallowed a live 22lr round. It's a wonder that either one of us lived until I reached adulthood!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The "crap cocoon" concept reminds me of a Birthday card I got once.
    On the outside it instructed you to write your birthday wishes down on the front of the card, wad the card up, and eat it. Inside it said.......and by, and by, your Birthday wishes will come to pass.
    I don't remember what smart alek it came from, but I sure remember the card!! :):

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I told you I slipped in the shower and I asked you to not bring it up even if you left out names. This is a HUGE breach of trust.

Hey, I talked about pleasure devices, what you got stuck inside was more of a torture/restraint device. Words have meanings, and bear traps have intended uses!!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You can't freak out too much, it'll pass or it won't, and you have to do what you have to do. "Honey, how'd you get this scar?" Showing this one to his fiancee would be on par with a naked bathtub pic or something, though. Definitely keep it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    When MiniJet was little, she had a little plastic working piano keyboard about the size of a CD case cut in half. There were those little batteries in the back that most watches use... the back popped off and she brought it to us. No batteries anywhere.
    We suspected where they were...and had her X-rayed. Sure enough, there were the three batteries...and varying stages of passage of money. Dimes, pennies, nickels...The kid was a walking gold mine.
    Anyhow...that was the end of swallowing change and once it was all, um..."recovered", we put them in a jar to humiliate her in her teens.
    (Which has worked swimmingly)

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    When MiniJet was little, she had a little plastic working piano keyboard about the size of a CD case cut in half. There were those little batteries in the back that most watches use... the back popped off and she brought it to us. No batteries anywhere.
    We suspected where they were...and had her X-rayed. Sure enough, there were the three batteries...and varying stages of passage of money. Dimes, pennies, nickels...The kid was a walking gold mine.
    Anyhow...that was the end of swallowing change and once it was all, um..."recovered", we put them in a jar to humiliate her in her teens.
    (Which has worked swimmingly)

Now that's funny

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    He'll be ok. Just get a metal detector in a few weeks to see if
    Gone. :)

I wish you were joking. I had a woman call my store to see if we rented metal detectors because she thought her 3 year old had swallowed the spring from a paper clip. Almost asked her if she wanted an Xacto knife to get it out if she did.

Top Bottom