www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Update:

After waiting nearly 3 business days with no reply to my email detailing the problem complete with photo evidence, I finally called them and had to leave a message. They called back an hour later.

I explained the issues above, that I already emailed them days ago with no response, and told them I wanted to send it back. He asked what gun I had. He made no attempts to keep my business. No "Sorry, lets make this right with a new shell thats trimmed properly.", etc. Just "If you want to send it back the address is on our web page. Drop a note in it explaining the problem and I'll go read your email."

Other than the exposed trigger, it was an OK holster for the money I guess. Was going to need some simple retention work on the trigger area had they not trimmed the kydex too low but I had to do that on my expensive supertuck... no biggie. Probably wouldn't buy another though. I'm now out about $14 ($7 each way shipping) for pleasure of finding their product is lacking in either design or QC. Not sure which. :(

Looks like ill be taking up cmkhaer up on his build offer next time I am in his neck of the woods. https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/cmkaehr.html

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... I'm now out about $14 ($7 each way shipping) for pleasure of finding their product is lacking in either design or QC. Not sure which. :(...

Dunno if it will help in this case or not, but I've had luck as least part of the time just asking for companies to cover the shipping costs.
    Last time (4Sevens, I think?) they arranged the FedEx pickup. All I had to do was repackage, FedEx came with the label. :dunno:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    That could be better...Mine isn't like that.

20140313_181549.jpg

20140313_181730.jpg

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    They have a great warranty you can send it back and they will send you a new one.... Just send them a message and tell them the problem and they will make it right.... They may just have you send the kydex shell back....

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They have a great warranty you can send it back and they will send you a new one.... Just send them a message and tell them the problem and they will make it right.... They may just have you send the kydex shell back....

I tried emailing. No response for 3 days. See post #22. Not that great customer service IMHO.

Top Bottom