Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    BBBRRRRrrrrrrrr it's freezing and wet outside... and my idea of moving to a nice dry Arizona desert has been squashed by the migration of Cali idiots taking over AZ... Radar the last two Dexcom G6's went straight to low or about 45 blood sugar readings constantly when blood tests had me as high as 180... This 3rd one in the box seems to be running 20 to 30 points lower than actual BS so far... Acteon, it's also the Doctor that you're using as they are the big pharma salesman and getting kickbacks fo getting customers for certain products. I really wish they would just release the cure already, but this is just too lucrative for these companies to bank on.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Out of style? Yeah right…. Have fun in your skinny shorts let me know which pocket you’d like me to hold your wallet in.
    HEY! These lululemon shorts my wife got me have FIVE pockets and look better than cargo shorts. Although I've only ever needed 2 pockets on my pants...:dunno:

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    HEY! These lululemon shorts my wife got me have FIVE pockets and look better than cargo shorts. Although I've only ever needed 2 pockets on my pants...:dunno:
    5 pockets ? I got bad news for you…… those are cargo shorts. Standard issue is 4 pockets. Call them what you like. Your pink lulu 5 pocket shorts are just hipster cargos lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom