Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Heading into Chicago last night we noticed southbound was a ghost town and doty bypass was full. We came up on a car pushed to the side and about 2 dozen yellow evidence markers scattered across the road and dozens of cops.

Lol.

View attachment 304137
    T got caught behind that mess coming south, she said there was a car crashed into the fence riddled with bullet holes, I’m sure the fine upstanding folks involved were on their way to a church luncheon

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    T got caught behind that mess coming south, she said there was a car crashed into the fence riddled with bullet holes, I’m sure the fine upstanding folks involved were on their way to a church luncheon
    More likely is was because the church luncheon ran out of chicken that the shooting started. :)

But not suprising this is becoming a regular thing.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Bronkos had a great broasted chicken as well. Sister worked there in the 80s and would bring it home all the time.

If you can get it right when they bring it out, Luke's has good chicken as well, but has to be fresh

KFC corporate got back to me. Sending me a voucher that can be used at any location. Not sure for how much. Guess I'll find out when it gets here
    I'm related to the owner of Bronko's pizza. They opened up a restaurant in Cicero Indiana. The chicken, coleslaw, and pizza are still alive.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Grub pesticide applied, overseeded, and the neighbor aerated the yard and wooded area. Ready for a week of rain.

Last edited:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Bronkos had a great broaated chicken as well. Sister worked there in the 80s and would bring it home all the time.

If you can get it right when they bring it out, Luke's has good chicken as well, but has to be fresh

KFC corporate got back to me. Sending me a voucher that can be used at any location. Not sure for how much. Guess I'll find out when it gets here
    $15 is what I got when I complained a few weeks ago. The CP store manager called me - on a Sunday, which i though was bold... When I used my voucher, the F'd up that order too...

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Judging by all the dislike for KFC makes me wonder how they stay in business. Maybe the proponants just order what they usually
    have prepared at the time. The one on 169th flat out told me they didn't have something prepared and weren't going to make
    it.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Judging by all the dislike for KFC makes me wonder how they stay in business. Maybe the proponants just order what they usually
    have prepared at the time. The one on 169th flat out told me they didn't have something prepared and weren't going to make
    it.
    I'd assume it's because they were first. Similar to McDonalds, they were the best because they were first, now, not so much.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    it.
    KFC used to be a staple and decent food. And when you could get Chicken for $1 a piece with 2 family sides and biscuits, it was 100% worth it. This pricing was only about 5 years ago. But now that an 8 piece is 26.99, I would consider it to be garbage.
    Again KFC was amazing food when it was $9.99 for an 8 piece with 2 sides and biscuits 5 years ago. But now that it is $26.99, I would not consider it amazing at that price.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    ...PSA...

Time to exercise your water meter.

1. Locate the main water value and turn to close position.

2. Open the cold water of any faucet it should release water but then start dripping.

3. Check the water meter to see if the numbers are increasing. It should not as water line is off.

4. Open main water line and faucet should increase the water flow and numbers on meters begin to move.

Test is done.

You exercises the main water value to ensure you can turn off the water in an emergency as the values get stuck if you never turn them.

If the meter showed no movement when the value was off then your system has no leaks. If the meter was registering numbers when off it means you have a leak. Need a plumber to find and fix.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom