Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Were you one of their various sized people in the new Snow White?
    Nopes.

Disney rejected jedi since they could not classify jedi *AND* for jedi's adsociation with "yous people".

he-2023-07-15T162544.896.jpg
    4 those of u da live under a rock.
    This was/is the cast of the new Snow White live action movie.

The dwarfs were/have been replaced with those on the right. :facepalm:

jedi uses was/is because news outlets have reported this movie has been cancelled, then restarted, then cancelled again. So it is unclear at this time. One thing is for certain likeable the other movies Disney has made in recent years it will flop.

The parks were the only thing brining them in money and now even those are on a downward thrend in terms of income stream.

Good video on the state of Disney and how both Republicans and Democrat, liberals, conservatives and most important families with children have abandoned Disney have an unfavorable view of Disney and critical the majority are NOT willing to give Disney another look.

In essence, the titanic has hit the iceberg.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Nopes.

Disney rejected jedi since they could not classify jedi *AND* for jedi's adsociation with "yous people".

View attachment 303734

jedi uses was/is because news outlets have reported this movie has been cancelled, then restarted, then cancelled again. So it is unclear at this time. One thing is for certain likeable the other movies Disney has made in recent years it will flop.

The parks were the only thing brining them in money and now even those are on a downward thrend in terms of income stream.

Good video on the state of Disney and how both Republicans and Democrat, liberals, conservatives and most important families with children have abandoned Disney have an unfavorable view of Disney and critical the majority are NOT willing to give Disney another look.

In essence, the titanic has hit the iceberg.

Disney had a license to print money. Then they tried to go ultra woke. My church will not even show new Disney movies. They have not done their early summer trip to Disney Florida for their first communion class since Covid. They parents of all the crotch goblins don't feel it is an acceptable environment.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It makes sense for Munster to block the borders sometimes. They have to keep up with fixing all the buildings that Illinois people keep trying to drive through. The damn place would look like Hiroshima if they didn't stop the flow every once in a while. :lmfao:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Nopes.

View attachment 303734

I for one am happy they found work after Bob's Circus closed down.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I think I'm done with Karen and Frank's enclosures for now. I eventually wanna get some vining plants for Frank's because I did a bioactive setup.

Karen(she's hiding in the cork log)
    20231006_173019.jpg

Frank. If you squint, you'll see a yellow dot in the bottom right quarter of the picture and that's the back of his eye or something. They like to bury themselves in the substrate.
    20231006_173013.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The KFC on Ridge Rd in Hobart is awful. Go in to order 12 piece chicken tender family meal. No Cole slaw and no fries. Settle for 2 large mashed and gravies. Order an extra gravy for dipping the tenders in. Get home and un box. We get the tenders as ordered but 2 individual sides of mashed and gravy, 2 large mashed with no gravy as well as not getting the extra gravy.

Cashier took 2 minutes to be able to count out .99 in change when checking out :facepalm:

Called and bitched. Offered for me to come back and get the missing stuff. What ****ing good will that do, by the time I get back home everything else will be cold.

Left a complaint with corporate. Let's see if they get back to me or not. Don't know if I'd even bother going back if they gave me a free meal.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Your mistake was going to KFC.
    KFC on ridge road in Griffith when jedi went about 12 months ago had run out if chicken! This was after work around 5pm.

BIL goes 6 months later and same thing. F....da..

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I haven't gotten KFC since they axed the grilled chicken. I don't know if that's company wide or just the location but it just so happens that it was the Ridge Rd Griffith location that told me this.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Your mistake was going to KFC.
    KFC on ridge road in Griffith when jedi went about 12 months ago had run out if chicken! This was after work around 5pm.

BIL goes 6 months later and same thing. F....da..
    Was told once before, probably 2 years ago they were out of breasts. That's all I like for bone in chicken so went to Stracks instead that time. I Should've done the same thing once they said they were out of Cole slaw (I don't like it but wife does)

Years ago went to burger King and all they had was fish or chicken sandwiches. No burgers at al

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I haven't gotten KFC since they axed the grilled chicken. I don't know if that's company wide or just the location but it just so happens that it was the Ridge Rd location that told me this.
    They got rid of the potato wedges too, which I always liked, especially slathered in gravy

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The KFC on Ridge Rd in Hobart is awful. Go in to order 12 piece chicken tender family meal. No Cole slaw and no fries. Settle for 2 large mashed and gravies. Order an extra gravy for dipping the tenders in. Get home and un box. We get the tenders as ordered but 2 individual sides of mashed and gravy, 2 large mashed with no gravy as well as not getting the extra gravy.

Cashier took 2 minutes to be able to count out .99 in change when checking out :facepalm:

Called and bitched. Offered for me to come back and get the missing stuff. What ****ing good will that do, by the time I get back home everything else will be cold.

Left a complaint with corporate. Let's see if they get back to me or not. Don't know if I'd even bother going back if they gave me a free meal.
    It's open? I thought it was closed. Even looks abandoned and I never see cars there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom