Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Are they made by Strack's? Was there a lot of pepper in it?
    Pretty sure they made it.
    It was where the other stuff they made was.

Didn't seem to be a lot of pepper.

I just picked up one for me and one for repeater.
    We both liked it.
    He ate the whole thing, but was too full.
    I ate half yesterday and half today.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I didn't eat Strack's home made sausage for the longest time after working there in high school. I was walking through a back hall going to the break room and at the meat department two twenty something employees were making the sausage in a big stainless kettle. One guy was picking his nose and putting that hand in the kettle of meat and the other guy was laughing his ass off. Probably happens anywhere.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I didn't eat Strack's home made sausage for the longest time after working there in high school. I was walking through a back hall going to the break room and at the meat department two twenty something employees were making the sausage in a big stainless kettle. One guy was picking his nose and putting that hand in the kettle of meat and the other guy was laughing his ass off. Probably happens anywhere.
    Then you can't eat any prepared meat.
    You'll have to farm and process all of your own.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If you think that is bad, you should see what happens in school and college cafeteria's. And never ever for any reason eat at a mall, I can't stress that enough. Watch the movie Waiting. It is the most truthful movie about the food industry that I have ever seen.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My dad would not eat a hot dog. He was an electrician when they were installing processing machines in a plant in Chicago, and wired two 60 HP motors for the meat grinders.

He said you could throw a cow on the hoof in it and it would come out hot dogs.

Can you say Jimmy Hoffa?

But he did eat head cheese with delight.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I used to eat many hot dogs. Just like fast food they are intolerable anymore. Amazing the the role of being in a hurry all the
    time plays in people's diets. Now that I am retired the diet has to be much better. Blood tests all came out in limits as always.
    The mechanical parts have been screwed up is all.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I used to eat many hot dogs. Just like fast food they are intolerable anymore. Amazing the the role of being in a hurry all the
    time plays in people's diets. Now that I am retired the diet has to be much better. Blood tests all came out in limits as always.
    The mechanical parts have been screwed up is all.

Screenshot_20230927-202048_Chrome.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning y’all.

I was going to put the coffee emoji, but I’m using a newish iPad air, and all of the icons are grayed out. I don’t know what’s up with that. I left my android tablet up in Wisconsin last time I was there, so I cranked up this new iPad thingy and my choices aren’t the same. Hmmm ..

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Morning y’all.

I was going to put the coffee emoji, but I’m using a newish iPad air, and all of the icons are grayed out. I don’t know what’s up with that. I left my android tablet up in Wisconsin last time I was there, so I cranked up this new iPad thingy and my choices aren’t the same. Hmmm ..

Best thing you can do with an Apple product is to throw it away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom