Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    They are chipping and sealing every single road down by me. It's fruitless to wash any of my cars
    yep, came thru there on the bike saturday and was fresh gravel at every turn, that sucked.

similar note: went to sollitt tap for dinner a couple weeks ago on the bike, coming home north on state line about 50mph crest a hill and suddenly fresh deep gravel for 3-4 miles! no signs, no warning. that was a butt pucker moment.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    yep, came thru there on the bike saturday and was fresh gravel at every turn, that sucked.

similar note: went to sollitt tap for dinner a couple weeks ago on the bike, coming home north on state line about 50mph crest a hill and suddenly fresh deep gravel for 3-4 miles! no signs, no warning. that was a butt pucker moment.
    Was this on back?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

THANK JEBS YOU DINT HFTA LAY ER DOWNN HOSSS

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    As this problem is north of 30, and in the ghetto, tax money could be better spent elseware. For instance the peaceful country roads south of the Kankakee River.
    After frequently going to southern Indiana and seeing what is there and how well things are kept and how this area is an industrial :poop: hole putting any more money into da region than necessary would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    IMG_0217.jpg

I almost ventured south of 30....that's far enough I think I hear a banjo

Any good restaurants around here? I remember a decent gyro place right behind the Wendy's. And Uncle Chen's, on 55 in Crown Point for Chinese.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I love when they pave a road, that really doesn't need it, meanwhile, another road hasn't been done since the beginning of time gets skipped.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Chinese food is nasty....:puke:
    GIF by Steve Harvey TV (GIF Image)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom