Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Again.. Letting the sheep dictate where you want to run your life.. No thanks... Also trying to fight the corporate masses that are anti 2a by not shopping there and further inconveniencing yourself while you hold onto your pride of "NOT GIVVING DEM MY MONIES"..

Amazon can deliver my q tips in the morning and my tooth picks that night... You think I gaf what their views are...?

Nah they just saved me a trip to the local store..
    So much ignorance in so few words.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Come on guys. Didn't you have crazy uncles or nephews to deal with?

CTC is just... CTC
    Yes. 1 Paranoid gun nut uncle that thought the world was out to get him and he sounded just as nuts as half of you do... The world won and he self terminated.... Try to change the world and the world ends up changing you

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    If parents are letting their kid transform, let em... I'll be tuned in to the 10 o clock news when their fully suppressed mental issues surface and they end up stabbing their woke parents in the face

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    New member from Munster

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Come on guys. Didn't you have crazy uncles or nephews to deal with?

CTC is just... CTC
    Crazy nephew from the part of the family no one talks about. When that part of the family comes up at gatherings everyone gets quiet and the sideways looks start. Then someone yells, "Who needs another beer?" and the noise starts again.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    New member from Munster

Thank you for letting me know about this thread! Appreciate the warm welcome to the community. Moved to NWI 27 years ago, Im 45, married, 5 kids( 4 boys 20,18,15,9, one girl 12). My wifes grandpa gifted me an older walther ppk, recently went to Cabelas in Hammond and acquired a CZ shadow 2. Have an interest to acquire some additional guns. Want to invest in a good conceal and carry.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Thank you for letting me know about this thread! Appreciate the warm welcome to the community. Moved to NWI 27 years ago, Im 45, married, 5 kids( 4 boys 20,18,15,9, one girl 12). My wifes grandpa gifted me an older walther ppk, recently went to Cabelas in Hammond and acquired a CZ shadow 2. Have an interest to acquire some additional guns. Want to invest in a good conceal and carry.
    If you can be at the meet & shoot there will be folks there who will let you try their firearms and be glad to discuss with you the merits of various firearms. Plus there will be some nice folks there.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    If you can be at the meet & shoot there will be folks there who will let you try their firearms and be glad to discuss with you the merits of various firearms. Plus there will be some nice folks there.
    Yep, great opportunity to try before you buy too. When the official thread starts (the other is a feeler, so watch for updates), folks sometimes list what they are bringing. You can also put a request out there and someone may oblige if they have it.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    howdy

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It was one of these.

20230724_230301.jpg

They're only about as bright as a regular glow stick and really tiny but I got a few of them free when I bought a bunch of the 6" IR ones.

Don't break into my house at night.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was one of these.

View attachment 289060

They're only about as bright as a regular glow stick and really tiny but I got a few of them free when I bought a bunch of the 6" IR ones.

Don't break into my house at night.

Used to take mini sticks as an adult leader, tape 3 into the inside of a Frisbee and it would keep the Scouts busy.
    With occasional collisions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom