• Poll closed .

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'll have a staple gun, and I'm sure several others will as well you can use
    Yep, staple gun anyone can use (box of extra staples is in my range bag). Same goes for firearms which I need to decide on a list after this vacation. If it's out, you may shoot it.
    My new 1943 WWII Spreewerk P38 will be there because I haven't even fired it yet.

I'd say, if there is something you really want to shoot, post it. Someone may have it to share.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Me and the youngest will be there around 11am Winamac time.

Bringing:

At least 1 AR in 223 And 6.5 grendel, maybe a 7.62x39 as well. If I bring that I may as well bring the AK too.
    Bolt action 6.5 creedmoor
    Couple 10/22s
    Pistols in 22lr, 380, and 9mm
    Possibly the Tommy gun again

Who knows...lol

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Me and the youngest will be there around 11am Winamac time.

Bringing:

At least 1 AR in 223 And 6.5 grendel, maybe a 7.62x39 as well. If I bring that I may as well bring the AK too.
    Bolt action 6.5 creedmoor
    Couple 10/22s
    Pistols in 22lr, 380, and 9mm
    Possibly the Tommy gun again

Who knows...lol
    Dont forget the lead sled thing please...and maybe your hipoint 995.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I'll have a staple gun, and I'm sure several others will as well you can use
    Perhaps a little known secret with regard to staple guns and if one forgets thiers. The range masters(at Winamac FWA) keep some in the range shed where they sit right there at the range. They will let you use them if you ask.They told me thats why they have them there. Just some FYI. :)

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Perhaps a little known secret with regard to staple guns and if one forgets thiers. The range masters(at Winamac FWA) keep some in the range shed where they sit right there at the range. They will let you use them if you ask.They told me thats why they have them there. Just some FYI. :)
    After the last shoot of finding mine not in my bag, it's back in it now. Found it the other day hanging in the tool shop. Was guna say i don't remember why it's out there, but just remembered i used it back in 2019 when i built the 32ftX16ft raised beds in front yard. I stapled the rabbit fence stuff in the bottom of the boxes to keep the moles or such out..

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    After the last shoot of finding mine not in my bag, it's back in it now. Found it the other day hanging in the tool shop. Was guna say i don't remember why it's out there, but just remembered i used it back in 2019 when i built the 32ftX16ft raised beds in front yard. I stapled the rabbit fence stuff in the bottom of the boxes to keep the moles or such out..
    The irony. When packing my range bag today, I scoured the house and the garage looking for my small staple gun. I have two ginormous ones, but they are too heavy. I finally decided I would have to take one of the large ones. I opened a pocket in my bag to put it in, and there was the smaller one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm bringing some water and some cookies.

Still haven't packed. I worked too hard. Pooped out.

But I think I'm at least bringing my
    9mm (SBR) Scorpion carbine
    .22 Savage bolt action (threaded)
    .22 Ruger 10/22 (threaded)

maybe a .22 suppressor. and maybe a 9mm suppressor.

Mr24g

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2024
    NWI
    Im just seeing this thread. I’m currently working but may make it out there in the afternoon. Will bring some fun toys. If anyone has some spare range 7.62x39 they’re willing to sell, I can bring more fun stuff.

Top Bottom