• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Either this is an ancient photo, or their air force is in a bit of trouble.
    This fighter is a couple decades out of date at least.
    The only way it would win, is if our side decided not to fly that day.
    r

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't you hate it, when you're in this group of people, and you hear someone say, "damm it, I dropped a grenade. Anyone see it?"
    r

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    While discussing North Korea's nullification of the peace treaty the other day at work, someone mentioned that NK had the fourth largest army in the world. I smiled and reminded him that at one time, Iraq had that dubious distinction.

TacMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere in Turkey
    I believe the northern also seeks out the tallest soldiers to stand there (apparently not many that are tall) and if I remember right they will even put them in thicker soled boots....

The South does the same thing those guys who stand there are tae kwon do experts and are the best fed soldiers that South Korea has. If you guys think being in the U.S. Military sucks those guys literaly get payed like $150 buck a month and eat rice and kimchi pretty much there entire service. Kimchi is cabbage by the way.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

I sincerely wish the North would go ahead and push the button...it would be over in less than an hour. No nukes, just MOAB's on non civilian targets. Unify the north and the south, cut the sanctions and send aid to the survivors. Problem solved.

Honestly, if the north launched on the US does anyone really believe that China or Russia would lift a finger?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I sincerely wish the North would go ahead and push the button...it would be over in less than an hour. No nukes, just MOAB's on non civilian targets. Unify the north and the south, cut the sanctions and send aid to the survivors. Problem solved.

Honestly, if the north launched on the US does anyone really believe that China or Russia would lift a finger?

Yes.
    China gets a little worried when we operate on their border with large armed forces.
    MacArthur was taking forces through North Korea to the Chinese border. They (China) warned him they would consider that a threat.
    Thinking they were bluffing, he continued thru.
    Then in Nov of 1950, China launched an attack with 200k men.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    just a sample

r

of what? Them not flatterying pics you know.

We don't have the b**** to do that. Have not had the b**** to do that for a while now.

Yes.
    China gets a little worried when we operate on their border with large armed forces.
    MacArthur was taking forces through North Korea to the Chinese border. They (China) warned him they would consider that a threat.
    Thinking they were bluffing, he continued thru.
    Then in Nov of 1950, China launched an attack with 200k men.

Humans tend not to learn from history.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    The South does the same thing those guys who stand there are tae kwon do experts and are the best fed soldiers that South Korea has. If you guys think being in the U.S. Military sucks those guys literaly get payed like $150 buck a month and eat rice and kimchi pretty much there entire service. Kimchi is cabbage by the way.
    My SIL is half South Korean and have had Kimchi, fermented cabbage with a very bad smell and taste in your mouth. I can see why they look so mean after a meal.

Top Bottom