• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I dont know whats going on, but there is a lot of bad hits floating around. North Korean threats and cyber attacks, Syrian civil war (revolution), Mexicos mess, Iraq is a warzone, Iran is working toward a nuke, China is posturing in the South China sea, Europe is going bankrupt between the Cyprus bank runs and the countries going bankrupt (Ireland, Italy, Spane, Greece...). Its becoming difficult to wrap one's head around all the issues the planet is currently facing.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I dont know whats going on, but there is a lot of bad hits floating around. North Korean threats and cyber attacks, Syrian civil war (revolution), Mexicos mess, Iraq is a warzone, Iran is working toward a nuke, China is posturing in the South China sea, Europe is going bankrupt between the Cyprus bank runs and the countries going bankrupt (Ireland, Italy, Spane, Greece...). Its becoming difficult to wrap one's head around all the issues the planet is currently facing.

"We didn't start the fire... It was always burning since the world's been turning..."

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Anyone else getting the feeling hits gonna fit the shan?

My fear is that too much of our country is vulnerable to similar attacks. Apart from a few nerds hiding out in mom's basement, a number of our computer and IT experts in the US are foreign nationals. Not the best combination for our cyber-security.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    b403a6b9886eddfac61ca16c287be0de.gif

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I am trying to understand how the norks could do something like that in the first place. They hardly have any electricity, and what, maybe 14.4 modems? North Korea is the nation state equivalent of the short bus...

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I am trying to understand how the norks could do something like that in the first place. They hardly have any electricity, and what, maybe 14.4 modems? North Korea is the nation state equivalent of the short bus...
    I bet they have some advanced hardware. Instead of spending money on their people they use it to buy equipment and training from the Chinese. How else do you think they've managed to get a nuke?

Top Bottom