• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    I happened to stop by Kodiak on my way home this afternoon. I'm checking out places in the area for knowledge and activities. I was greeted by Fred. He gave me the $2.00 tour and I like the facilities. Fred mentioned the meet this Saturday. I would like to attend, maybe meet some late bloomers like myself.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I happened to stop by Kodiak on my way home this afternoon. I'm checking out places in the area for knowledge and activities. I was greeted by Fred. He gave me the $2.00 tour and I like the facilities. Fred mentioned the meet this Saturday. I would like to attend, maybe meet some late bloomers like myself.

I used to live in plymouth....you know there is a free range out on 35 inbetween knox and winimac?

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Join us. The more the merrier.

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    I used to live in plymouth....you know there is a free range out on 35 inbetween knox and winimac?

No, I didn't know that. Thank you! What's the name of the place?

The ink on my LTCH is still damp :)
    I've just recently decided to enjoy my 2nd amendment rights. :patriot:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Mr. Steve,
    Just so I don't clutter this thread, I'll pm you the info for the Winimac range. There is a good group of INGO'ers who go there to shoot throughout the year too. I'll send you the info on their get together.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Had a great time! Was nice to see everyone again and to meet the new people! Only got to shoot a box of ammo but the socializing was worth it!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Had a great time! Nice to see everybody. I too socialized and didn't shoot a lot. Will take care of that tomorrow!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Great food, Kodiak is always a great place to shoot and best of all, great INGO people to hang with.

Oh yea, let's not forget the deep fried bacon!

34dsnqc.jpg

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Had a great time today. Thanks to all who came out. The place was busy, but I was able to shoot a box of ammo. And I think I may need to get a second job to finance all the ammo my 8 year old son was shooting. Geez, I couldn't load the 10/22 mags fast enough! He was doing pretty good though and was having a great time. There were several guys who kept peeking over at our lane while he was shooting. I'm sure they saw both son and dad with big smiles.

Thanks Mike for letting us use the break room, the grill and deep fryer!

tonhe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Elkhart
    I had an awesome time, and none of my guns left my bag :) Too much socializing, not enough shooting!! But seriously, it was great to meet some good people in the area.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom