Norinco SKS. Help me make it Norincool!?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NE of Indy
    I did the kit also on my paratrooper. I love this configuration. I also love the original and will buy another one. That way if I post about my bullpup, the purists should only be half as mad at me! Hee hee

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    if you look on here you will find some tacticooled ones for sale for cheaper then what it costs to tacticool yours, if you decide to tacticool yours make sure you keep all the parts that way if you ever want to sell it you can convert it back...Not alot of people pay top dollar for tacticooled SKS rifles..

Bearclaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Anderson
    Well, I like mine different from everybody else. It shoots great and I can mount any optical I want securely. I got a good deal on the rifle and a good deal on the kit and I like the idea that I made it my own. The OP should do what he wants with his gun. He didn't ask, should he leave it alone, he want's to make it something different and maybe more functional. That is great that wants to get in to it and will learn something about it along the way. And yes, I will probually be getting another SKS just because I love guns, but I will never part with my kit.

maceace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    NWI
    I agree with you, he can do whatever he wants with his rifle, however sometimes what happens is you spend more on buying new accessories then finding a rifle which is already done up and you can buy for cheaper... I have seen deals on SKS's recently online as well as in local gun shops..A local gunshop had a vg to excellent Chinese SKS for $350 recently and I'm still kicking myself in the rear end for not buying it, and I have also seen custom stock ones go for cheaper recently with the way prices are dropping down on other semi auto rifles

Top Bottom