Not open for further replies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello everyone, and thanks for letting me join :) I'm an Indiana resident with a holster business in Illinois (location was not by choice, lol). I love my pew pews and figured I might as well stop lurking and join the forums with like-minded people!
    Do you sell many holsters in Illinois?
    I would have guessed that all of the carriers over there just had their gat crammed down the front of their sweatpants next to their twigs and berries.
    Isn't that why they all have there pants halfway down their rears?

Just kidding.
    Hope you do a growing business over there and over here.
    Please do consider becoming a supporting advertiser.
    This is a large community that are always looking for another good holster.
    Ask me how I know.
    Anyway, welcome to Ingo

BRC_Ron

PSALM 144:1-2
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2023
    NW Indiana
    Do you sell many holsters in Illinois?
    I would have guessed that all of the carriers over there just had their gat crammed down the front of their sweatpants next to their twigs and berries.
    Isn't that why they all have there pants halfway down their rears?

Just kidding.
    Hope you do a growing business over there and over here.
    Please do consider becoming a supporting advertiser.
    This is a large community that are always looking for another good holster.
    Ask me how I know.
    Anyway, welcome to Ingo
    Hahaha, only the hoodlums in Chiraq carry that way. The law abiding citizens that live outside of that zone do it the proper way. We have plenty of customers from IL, but surprisingly a large part of our online customers stem from other blue states like CA, CO, and NY :dunno:

BRC_Ron

PSALM 144:1-2
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2023
    NW Indiana
    :welcome: to :ingo: from Lowellabama!

I also would like to hear about your holsters.
    Will be applying for that local business supporter soon, but without sounding like a sales pitch we hand-make custom kydex holsters for over 30 of the most popular brands out there. Styles offered are iwb, owb, appendix, sidecar, competition, and level 2. Each holster is custom made to your specific loadout - red dot, suppressor height sites, light/laser combo, etc. We can also custom print designs on your holster, like putting your dog's face on it :):

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Will be applying for that local business supporter soon, but without sounding like a sales pitch we hand-make custom kydex holsters for over 30 of the most popular brands out there. Styles offered are iwb, owb, appendix, sidecar, competition, and level 2. Each holster is custom made to your specific loadout - red dot, suppressor height sites, light/laser combo, etc. We can also custom print designs on your holster, like putting your dog's face on it :):
    Well, I’m sold. Local. Custom. INGO Member. I’ll be looking you up soon! And hello from Crown Point.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Post up your website for us. I like to see what new business have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom