• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Ok Im not a member. I have been wanting to get a lifetime membership when they have had the $300 specials, but I never seem to have it when they are offering the deal. I have been all over the convention site and I can't find out any info about non members attending by themselves. There is mention that immediate family members are allowed for free with members but that doesn't help me. Does anyone have info on non members attending?

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for but the way I understand it is admission is free for NRA members and then it's $20 for non-members. If you pay the non-member admission, at your option, they will sign you up for a membership in the bargain.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hi, Butch, memberships will be offered at the door. Discounts on Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor will be offered.

I thank you for your willingness to join the fight. Hope to see you there!

adamvandusen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    So what do I do if I am an NRA memeber but dont have my card? I know my NRA #, but have lost my card.

I am in the same boat. I signed up for a year 2 days ago but I don't have an ID or a number. I don't even mind paying twice, I just want to make sure I can get in the door.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You can call Member Services @ 800-672-3888 and they will provide you with your number and a replacement card or you can just access your membership details at https://www.nramemberservices.org/Home.aspx and you have the option of printing a card out that will serve as a temp until you get a replacement.

I called today.
    Your membership number is on your magazine, label, right side, top number on the right (ignore the top line, its not on the right).

You can go online and print up what you need. You need to start an online account, unless you already have one.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I am in the same boat. I signed up for a year 2 days ago but I don't have an ID or a number. I don't even mind paying twice, I just want to make sure I can get in the door.

Worst case take a recent copy of your magazine. its got your member number on the mailing label.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    I just renewed a couple of weeks ago. Do not have my new info yet. I offered to show my card that was 2 years expired. But the guy just asked if I was current now. I said yes. They gave us passes and let us in. I had my email conformation ready if needed. But it wasn't.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Worked registration today as volunteer. This is how we were instructed ...

It is NRA's annual meeting. Only members (and immediate family ... wife, juvenile children, etc.) are allowed to attend.
    If not a member you are asked to join NRA (1-yr minimum for $25).
    Member's ID card is preferred for confirmation of membership.
    If member does not have their card or it is an old one, info can be looked up on the computer with name and address.
    If expired, you are asked to renew.
    If you recently joined, you are asked if you have the email confirmation (hard copy or on your phone) or the confirmation # provided.
    Additional ID not required.

Be ready for lots of walking ... convention center is filled.

Top Bottom