• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm not an expert on the different models, but Dunham's Sporting Goods in Anderson had something the same or very similar in all black this past weekend. They had two (2) of them on Saturday. It was listed in their sale paper $200 off down to $499.99. I haven't shopped for the Paratrooper models too much, but I would love to shoot one with the foregrip on it.

You can view their weekly circular from their website.

rocketscience

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    darryls in cayuga had 3 or 4 the other day $399. he also had an underfold but i did not look at them closely. i don't know the different models.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    Hungarian FEG AMD-65's? If I can get one I will have to add some American parts to make it 922R compliant so I can use Euro mags with American baseplates and followers. Ah the joy of BS laws!

With the underfolder and the sidefolders length being 25.5"(Closed) they are pretty handy.

Last edited:

Yeti

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    New Haven
    I remember my first ak shoot... what a thrill!! cant wait to get back home and shoot it again... and again... and again

Congrats on your 1st AK!!!

IndianasFinest

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Salem
    I sure do love the looks of the Yugo underfolders. I have a WASR with Tapco furniture on it, and it's a blast to shoot. One of these days I'm gonna pick me up a underfolder. All the shops down this end of the state have dang near $700 price tags on em.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If darryls in cayuga is out of the AMD-65, Aim Surplus has them listed for the same $399. That is a great price especially since it is on a FEG receiver.

I have an old one, built by G-Tech and it is one of my favorite range toys. Very light, very low recoil, and very accurate. Some people complain about the lack of being able to weld their cheek to the stock, but I learned to shoot without that painful sounding cheek weld, so I have no problems with it.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Surplus U/F Carrier Sheath

I know there is a lot of bad feelings toward Cheaper Than Dirt on the forum. However, I saw these Surplus Camo Carriers on there for $9.97 last week and picked one up from there. I couldn't find a bag that suited me for the U/F. I hate it when the case are too big and fold over when storing them.

This case is perfect. I give it a major :yesway:. However, when I looked it up on the CTD website tonight to post it, I noticed that they raised the prices to $29.97. That's exactly why everyone hates them I see. :noway:

For nearly $30 + s/h, I don't know if it's worth it, but I love the way it fits and surpassed my expectations certainly when it was $16 including shipping. The way the mag fits in there attached is pretty cool as well...

picture.php

justwondeing01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2009
    I just picked up a Norinco MAK90 in a trade and I was just planning on selling it but now I guess I will have to shoot it. Or maybe I shouldn't to prevent the addiction. What to do, What to do? :dunno:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I just picked up a Norinco MAK90 in a trade and I was just planning on selling it but now I guess I will have to shoot it. Or maybe I shouldn't to prevent the addiction. What to do, What to do? :dunno:
    If you decide to sell it, I know one AK-nut who would be more than willing to buy it from you. :)

Top Bottom